USC and UCLA to leave Pac 12 for Big Ten

Hopefully Amazon gets their TNF issues lined out before they start doing all these games! Last weeks audio was awful!

I might be wrong, but if I was betting on the USC vs OSU game this weekend, I'd take the beavs and the points. Haven't seen beav fans this excited since they got indoor plumbing. Just might end all the playoff talk about the condoms this weekend.
I cannot wait for USC to catch their first L. The love for them by the media has been nauseating . Not a Lincoln fan at all.

Reactions: tbwhhs
6 points doesn't seem like much - looks like bettors are already thinking the same way you are. I hadn't seen the line until just now and was assuming it'd be double digits.

Johnathan Smith has been building a bit of a program in Corvallis the last couple years. Last year they were 6-0 at home with wins over Utah and Washington. They were 1-5 on the road. As a Duck I keep a bit of an eye on the beavs, they make it a bit difficult living in Oregon when they get a win.

I cannot wait for USC to catch their first L. The love for them by the media has been nauseating . Not a Lincoln fan at all.

My niece is married to a guy the played bball at ASU and his brother played safety for USC. Last time I was around the brother he made some comment about the Ducks. I just smiled and said well why don't you take a look at USC's record vs the Ducks over the last 20 years. Knowing full well the Ducks have a winning record vs USC for around 20-25 years.

My niece is married to a guy the played bball at ASU and his brother played safety for USC. Last time I was around the brother he made some comment about the Ducks. I just smiled and said well why don't you take a look at USC's record vs the Ducks over the last 20 years. Knowing full well the Ducks have a winning record vs USC for around 20-25 years.
I would like to see Tennessee play Oregon to try to even the score but i know they will probably never happen with the SEC going to 9 conference games soon.

I would like to see Tennessee play Oregon to try to even the score but i know they will probably never happen with the SEC going to 9 conference games soon.

I understand that, we caught you guys at a bad time for the Vols. I've always liked the fact that Tenn was willing to play home and home with the PAC, not many SEC teams venture out west very often for home and home deals.

UC officials are also considering that UCLA joining the B1G may also be contrary to California's climate goals. LOL!

Pac-12 boss: 'Significant' concerns on UCLA move
It's interesting these admins cite "revenue issues" when UCLA was getting 30M+ from the P12 and will get 80M+ from the B1G from the TV deal.

That extra MINIMUM of 50M per year can make a lot of "climate issues" seem less important.

Reactions: onevol74
I still think the PAC/Big 12 screwed up not merging after Oklahoma/Texas left for the SEC. I know the Big 12 seems stable now, especially after the TV deal...but once the SEC comes calling for TCU/Baylor/Texas Tech/Oklahoma, it's over.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I still think the PAC/Big 12 screwed up not merging after Oklahoma/Texas left for the SEC. I know the Big 12 seems stable now, especially after the TV deal...but once the SEC comes calling for TCU/Baylor/Texas Tech/Oklahoma, it's over.

Then they have nothing to worry about. The SEC isn't going after any of those teams.

7. U.C.L.A.'s football team is having a great year. Its finances aren't.

Under the former N.F.L. head coach Chip Kelly, the 8-1 Bruins have become a top 10 team behind one of the nation's most prolific offenses. Dorian Thompson-Robinson, U.C.L.A.'s defender-hurdling quarterback, and Zach Charbonnet, their tackle-busting running back, are just the kind of players you would expect to ignite a fan base.

Yet crowds have been depressingly sparse: Attendance has averaged only 36,241 fans in a stadium of 91,136-person capacity, despite the university routinely giving away tens of thousands of tickets.

By the end of the 2021 fiscal year, U.C.L.A.'s athletics shortfall exceeded $103.1 million, led by its football shortcomings.

Reactions: WillisWG
UCLA fans should be ashamed of themselves. You have a borderline top 10 team with an offense that's fun to watch and could go 10-2 or 11-1. This could be UCLA's best season in 20 years or more, yet no one shows up for their games. Just sad really.

VN Store

Back