**The Official Florida Game Thread:Zone Edition**

In a moment of seriousness, I won’t be surprised by wins or losses to Florida and LSU. In my limited, hillbilly mind, those are both 50/50 games. And we’re about to find out if the Tennessee defense can stop a running quarterback. I think Napier realizes Richardson is struggling with his throwing game and they may run Richardson a lot.

Moment of seriousness? Apparently, we have a fake Ron again.

As long as we continue winning I don't care.

I know what you're saying and agree.
They worked on hookers footwork this off season I believe it has affected his deep ball accuracy. If he gets it figured out we will be rocking as long as we stay healthy

Could we be undefeated going into the Ba** game?? When's the last time that happened? Could we make that a game 4 quarters? Could we actually win? I believe the answers are yes we could, a long time ago, yes we could and yes we can. Anything is possible.

View attachment 492219
I think so. I am starting to think this is an 11-1 season with a maybe shot at the 4th playoff slot depending on how close Vols can play UGA in Athens. All the other stuff I predicted will still happen though so enjoy the hell out of this season.

As long as we continue winning I don't care.

I know what you're saying and agree.
They worked on hookers footwork this off season I believe it has affected his deep ball accuracy. If he gets it figured out we will be rocking as long as we stay healthy

Reactions: 508mikey
In a moment of seriousness, I won’t be surprised by wins or losses to Florida and LSU. In my limited, hillbilly mind, those are both 50/50 games. And we’re about to find out if the Tennessee defense can stop a running quarterback. I think Napier realizes Richardson is struggling with his throwing game and they may run Richardson a lot.
I hope and think the defensive front seven will stop the run.
GO VOLS

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
Reactions: VolNExile
I think so. I am starting to think this is an 11-1 season with a maybe shot at the 4th playoff slot depending on how close Vols can play UGA in Athens. All the other stuff I predicted will still happen though so enjoy the hell out of this season.
This post is a potential trap or a dead herring.

VN Store

Back