‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

Leacock is looking better than tate right now. And IMG isn’t exactly playing powerhouses

Definitely more talented than Tate. Stronger and more explosive.
I like Tate over him right now, but 2 years into college, I'm taking Nathan.

He's tailor made for our offense.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Keyton is 6'3" 195 so I was mistaken about his current weight. Leacock was said to be 6'4" 205 before his senior season started. That is taller and heavier as a high school senior vs a senior in college, albeit 10 pounds as opposed to 15. Leacock was said to be 6'4" 200 lbs back in April of this year, so the 205 stated in August is likely an accurate weight.

Last edited:
So next year the only receiver we lose is Tillman

Bru
Hyatt
Keyton (super sr)
Merrill
Holiday
Calloway
Webb
White
Nimrod
Seldon
Leacock
Spillman

That’s an embarrassment of riches

I could see Calloway leaving and seldon starting off at RB because of need…that’s still an embarrassment of riches though…especially if we land Trayvon ray as well

Keyton is 6'3" 195 so I was mistaken about his current weight. Leacock was said to be 6'4" 205 before his senior season started. That is taller and heavier as a high school senior vs a senior in college, albeit 10 pounds as opposed to 15. Leacock was said to be 6'4" 200 lbs back in April of this year, so the 205 stated in August is likely an accurate weight.
You may be right, but there is no profile that lists Leacock taller than 6-3 or heavier than 195. I used their respective 247 profiles as evidence of their size. Even at 6-4, though, I'm not sure it changes the comparison. I wouldn't look at Leacock at 6-4 and say he's wholly different than Keyton at 6-3. The possible weight advantage perhaps leads to him being more durable and more able to absorb shots across the middle, but at 205, he isn't remarkably bigger, either. Regardless, hopefully he has more of an impact than Keyton has had.

You may be right, but there is no profile that lists Leacock taller than 6-3 or heavier than 195. I used their respective 247 profiles as evidence of their size. Even at 6-4, though, I'm not sure it changes the comparison. I wouldn't look at Leacock at 6-4 and say he's wholly different than Keyton at 6-3. The possible weight advantage perhaps leads to him being more durable and more able to absorb shots across the middle, but at 205, he isn't remarkably bigger, either. Regardless, hopefully he has more of an impact than Keyton has had.

Leacock is probably legit 6'2.
Not sure about weight, but the kid is jacked.
All of 205 if not 210 imo. He's a running back after he gets the ball in his hands.
Keyton when I met him actually looked about 6'4 legit.

I could see Calloway leaving and seldon starting off at RB because of need…that’s still an embarrassment of riches though…especially if we land Trayvon ray as well
Calloway was an awesome CB.

We sure as hell could use the help there.
Physical kid with great athleticism.
He's absolutely wasting away at WR

When Leacock's profile was made on here in November 2021, he was listed at 6'3" 200. That was his junior year 247 profile. Keyton was 180 when he arrived at UT as a freshman. A 10 pound difference isn't much at some positions, but it makes a big difference at WR.

Reactions: Orange.
Nothing about the rating but the video I had seen at that time was not impressive

Yes though. He’s dominating very good competition
Or maybe you don’t interpret the video the same as the scouts. That’s fine.

But if I were on here lecturing ppl about what arguments they’re permitted to make I don’t think I’d waffle back and forth like I worked for Eggo.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back