Tillman / Small / Sampson

Tillman and Hooker's chemistry is the piece you can't replicate. Tillman is an absolute stud but Hooker's trust in Tillman is exponentially greater than every other receiver on our roster combined. This is the piece that pisses me off and gives me anxiety if Hooker doesn't have his most trustworthy receiver on the field Saturday. If he can't go then we will adapt and overcome. I will be glass half full even if he can't go saturday that it at least does not sound season ending which is a very big deal for the rest of the season. This is even more reason to make Neyland Stadium the most hostile environment ever!

just from watching, I can't see how he can't have as much trust in Hyatt. The guy has been solid and in my eyes actually better.

These three young men have all been taken by the Martian Medical Corps. They will be repaired and returned as soon as they can.

just from watching, I can't see how he can't have as much trust in Hyatt. The guy has been solid and in my eyes actually better.
This Hyatt has been our best reciever this season imo. I prefer the matchup nightmare from the slot though instead of outside

Akron definitely was playing dirty, but Hooker has to get it together and stop throwing so high or he is going to get our receivers killed. The fact that Tillman had to jump so high to catch that ball was a primary reason he was even in position to be clipped at the knees by Akron. The biggest thing that will stop us from winning 9 games this year is our health, and losing your All-SEC, All-American caliber receiver is not a great start.

Great News for a Monday. Does anyone else think that the combination of Sampson and Wright are equal to or > Than Small and Wright? I am just going off what I have seen this fall. I don't know how strong Sampson or Wright are in pass protection which is crucial to be able to be on the field in these type of games. It just seems that both Wright and Sampson have a step and some wiggle that Small has not shown.

Sampson has been impressive as a true freshman. The young man seems to have a natural ability to find the hole and hit it quickly.

Akron definitely was playing dirty, but Hooker has to get it together and stop throwing so high or he is going to get our receivers killed. The fact that Tillman had to jump so high to catch that ball was a primary reason he was even in position to be clipped at the knees by Akron. The biggest thing that will stop us from winning 9 games this year is our health, and losing your All-SEC, All-American caliber receiver is not a great start.
Hookers collar was grabbed on that play. That specific high throw was not on hooker. Getting sick of people blaming hooker for Tillmans injury

A guy I know who knows guys who know some gals who know the friend of guy who’s gal is also their friend says they don’t know anything.

Reactions: LTVol

If you watch the play again, there was a defender on Hooker and grabbing his collar. Everyone on the play has to do their job, as it can affect the entire play. You can't expect perfect throws, just like the bowl game, when Hooker had defenders at his feet multiple times.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Hookers collar was grabbed on that play. That specific high throw was not on hooker. Getting sick of people blaming hooker for Tillmans injury

Okay, poorly worded true. I’m not saying this injury is specifically Hooker’s fault. It’s not. In general, he does need to get his throws down a bit though.

It's time for Ramel to step up. I won't be surprised to see he and Hyatt together close to 300 yds.
Keyton has been stepping up, imo. I've saw 2 jump balls this season he's came down with. A couple more weren't thrown well enough for him to grab. Until McCoy got here Keyton was likely the starter. He's not quite as physical as Cedric but who is? CJH will likely mix it up some putting Hyatt out wide and Squirrel in the slot just to give UF's defense something to think about if nothing else. I'm thinking Tillman will be a go come Saturday.

Reactions: orangemadam
Okay, poorly worded true. I’m not saying this injury is specifically Hooker’s fault. It’s not. In general, he does need to get his throws down a bit though.
100 percent agree. Just don’t like all the blame being put on Hooker. No one should get the hate hooker is getting for that play

Reactions: Volstar65
Definitley a speed merchant who creates separation with that speed. Only thing needed is to place the ball out in front of him.

No one knows and anyone that claims to know is FOS. We'll find out 30 minutes before kickoff.
Jerry Mack just said that Small and Sampson will be available, he trusts Sampson in a big game like Florida, and that Small made it thru practice with no issue.

I guess Jerry Mack is FOS

VN Store

Back