The DeSantis containment thread -- all things DeSantis go here

Hmmm, someone on here knows how to provide a source rather than just issue baseless claims. Thanks. Now, if Biden is doing this without lying to immigrants, luring into buses and such, that is without breaking the law. Why is DeSantis interfering. Even to the chagrin of Trump to boot?
I'm going to start calling you guys "buttrumpers".

Anywho, bussing migrants around the country is bussing the migrants around the country. You can spin it anyway you want. One difference, and the reason you didn't know about it yourself is because the MSM ran cover for Biden as they often do.

Here's another link, it's been happening all over the country. It's just been swept under the rug.

Charter buses of migrants in Chattanooga legally seeking asylum, says city chief of staff

I'm going to start calling you guys "buttrumpers".

Anywho, bussing migrants around the country is bussing the migrants around the country. You can spin it anyway you want. One difference, and the reason you didn't know about it yourself is because the MSM ran cover for Biden as they often do.

Here's another link, it's been happening all over the country. It's just been swept under the rug.

Charter buses of migrants in Chattanooga legally seeking asylum, says city chief of staff

The buses are from the Republiars in Texas, so that tells me all I need to know.
We are aware that Chattanooga is apparently a stopping point for charter buses sent by the State of Texas to the East Coast carrying migrants following the legal process of asylum. --Joda Thongnopnua, chief of staff for the City of Chattanooga--

Read the article yourself thoroughly.

The buses are from the Republiars in Texas, so that tells me all I need to know.
We are aware that Chattanooga is apparently a stopping point for charter buses sent by the State of Texas to the East Coast carrying migrants following the legal process of asylum. --Joda Thongnopnua, chief of staff for the City of Chattanooga--

Read the article yourself thoroughly.
Those were from Texas at the behest of the US government. Maybe take a geography lesson. DC, Martha's Vinyard aren't places we typically associate with border crossings.

Reactions: AirVol
There's a difference between fixing the border crossings mess and using human lives for political grandstanding. But silly me, Republiars and their henchmen can't comprehend that.
Lmao you don’t think the Dims are using these illegals as political pawns?

Hmmm, someone on here knows how to provide a source rather than just issue baseless claims. Thanks. Now, if Biden is doing this without lying to immigrants, luring into buses and such, that is without breaking the law. Why is DeSantis interfering. Even to the chagrin of Trump to boot?

Might want to listen to DeSantis saying they all signed consent forms with packets for MV including maps and phone numbers for services .

Reactions: AirVol
There's a difference between fixing the border crossings mess and using human lives for political grandstanding. But silly me, Republiars and their henchmen can't comprehend that.

DeSantis isn't President, so has no federal administration. He's just a state level Trump wannabe. But even Trumpo doesn't like the funky Floridan. They did marginally look at the recent past administration ripping kids from parents, and many to this day aren't even returned. In a number of cases, no one knows where the kids are now. Probably forced domestic labor or sex slaves of some predatory privileged person. Anything else I can help you with?

Yep, Trump was just awful. He should have never continued with the Obama policy of separating kids from (whoever they crossed the border with) and locking them in the cages Obama built.

Those were from Texas at the behest of the US government. Maybe take a geography lesson. DC, Martha's Vinyard aren't places we typically associate with border crossings.

Take your head out of your own rectum, you might be able to see beyond your own nose. And it's not about geography, it's about playing with people lives for the sake of political points. Even Trump, dense as he is, recognized that. One must wonder, as a Trumpanzee, why can't you do the same.

Might want to listen to DeSantis saying they all signed consent forms with packets for MV including maps and phone numbers for services .

Desantis is a Republiar, why should I believe anything he says. Even if he was only yawning, his mouth would still be spewing lies.

Yep, Trump was just awful. He should have never continued with the Obama policy of separating kids from (whoever they crossed the border with) and locking them in the cages Obama built.

Well, you just proved that Republiarism is infectious. Thanks, I'll make sure I'm inoculated against that.

Desantis is a Republiar, why should I believe anything he says. Even if he was only yawning, his mouth would still be spewing lies.

Believe him , don’t believe him , idk. He’s a presidential candidate that just made a public statement saying his has signed papers from them and that they got packets stating they were going to MV while laughing about the investigation that the Texas sheriff just opened on him . After that statement , the left will either fry him or he’s going to eat them alive in rallies and on MSM . I’m going with my .. “you got him this time” theme . 😂

Take your head out of your own rectum, you might be able to see beyond your own nose. And it's not about geography, it's about playing with people lives for the sake of political points. Even Trump, dense as he is, recognized that. One must wonder, as a Trumpanzee, why can't you do the same.
OK, Buttrumper, why is it different when Biden ships them all over the country, many times under the cover of darkness? Is it because it exposes your liberal elitism and the fact that you don't really give two ***** about migrants other than as a tool to score political points?

Did it ever occur to anybody that maybe part of what makes places like Texas and Arizona awesome is that they are border states with lots of immigrants (legal and illegal)? Last I checked, Phoenix, Dallas, and Austin are 3 of the lowest crime (per capita) cities in America with tons of economic opportunity. How is this possible if these places are overrun, like everybody tries to pretend?

I've already provided a link to planes of immigrants to Jacksonville, FL.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The Babylon Bee is hilarious

1 out of 457 headlines, yeah.

I remember telling somebody it was funny and then went to their site and we had to scroll a while before we found something funny. The stuff that gets curated into my feed tends to be better than the average post.

VN Store

Back