President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Did he just argue that because the inflation is only barely going up every month and it hasn’t spiked, that we shouldn’t be so shocked ? Being bled out slowly is way better than having your head cut off .. come on man , we created 800 bazillion jobs since we shut the country down … come on man , get on board the apple sauce express and let’s have an ice cream sandwich. 😂

Even with a highly edited, highly scripted interview he sounds like a bumbling idiot. I don't blame Biden. He has always been an idiot. I blame the goofballs who voted for him and enthusiastically will a second time
Honest answer. I blame them too for making a conscience decision to vote for him of the two choices. In the end, they had the safety net for life to not vote at all but decided crashing the economy was the way to go.

Cost of doing business to get Trump out of office. Those on the left will say it was worth it to go further into debt before they admit they they were wrong. The reminder to them is that their COL also went up drastically.
When will the maga crowd admit they were wrong wrt debt?

Reactions: EasternVol
So if the Covid pandemic is over how can he use emergency powers (based on Covid) to authorize student loan forgiveness?
Because he's a democrat. They're allowed to do any illegal thing they want. They make their own laws. To he// with a constitution. How dare you for questioning them. The knock you're fixing to hear on your front door is the fbi, doj, and the irs.

Great place to start would be what is "MAGA" crowd? Somehow it cannot be defined here.
You know who they are you just know there's no good answer to the question. The gop conveniently ignores the trillions Trump wasted that absolutely contributed to the current state.

If both sides will just admit their last choices were dog **** then maybe we can move on. Until then we just get the reaming we deserve

You know who they are you just know there's no good answer to the question. The gop conveniently ignores the trillions Trump wasted that absolutely contributed to the current state.

If both sides will just admit their last choices were dog **** then maybe we can move on. Until then we just get the reaming we deserve
Like I said, it somehow cannot be defined but is often tossed here without knowing what it truly is. Meanwhile the manufactured virus gets associated with the "wasted trillions" in regards to his spending. So me personally, I'm not ignoring the increase under his term.

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png

Like I said, it somehow cannot be defined but is often tossed here without knowing what it truly is. Meanwhile the manufactured virus gets associated with the "wasted trillions" in regards to his spending. So me personally, I'm not ignoring the increase under his term.

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png
He ran on eliminating the entire debt however the Trump admin was running trillion dollar deficits to prop up a fragile economy before covid. Trump signed off on trillions more during covid. He owns that spending and its effect on the current state

He ran on eliminating the entire debt however the Trump admin was running trillion dollar deficits to prop up a fragile economy before covid. Trump signed off on trillions more during covid. He owns that spending and its effect on the current state
Eliminate the debt in 8 years was the campaign. So your first line is misleading in that his term was 4 years with a "pandemic in an election year". So yes, he should own that spending in that it was his pen. But I'll side on that spending as a recovery under the circumstances of what was conveniently happening in the world. You can hold him to the fire on that one if you choose.

Honest answer. I blame them too for making a conscience decision to vote for him of the two choices. In the end, they had the safety net for life to not vote at all but decided crashing the economy was the way to go.
Forget about the decision between Trump and Biden, the 81 Million chose Biden over a host of primary candidates, that's the real loonacy of the media and the left which they should be hammered about.

Reactions: Majors

VN Store

Back