Calloway ejected

Just for reference.
4e901c574ff2d.image.jpg

The look on this guys face. Looks like he's yukking it up with his buddies. Talk about lack of situational awareness.
1663525391092.png

REMINDS ME OF:
1663525415709.png

Reactions: tbh
Clearly he shouldn’t have done it…. He was disciplined in game and will most likely receive discipline from the coaching staff.

And in two weeks only Tennessee fans(and the kid who got his helmet worked) will even remember it happened. This isn’t the deal some are making it.

For those struggling to cope that football players would ever get mad enough to hit each other I want to sincerely apologize you were forced to watch that violence, I am praying for your recovery from this trauma.

I am curious about one thing, what would your collective opinion be if it was one of the Akron players throwing haymakers at one of our players?

Reactions: GhostVol
There’s been some pretty intense brawls in practice before. This isn’t a sport for pansies. Calloway should’ve exercised better judgment but whatever.
Well, a brawl in practice can't cost you 15 critical yards on a critical drive in a critical game. Time and a place for everything.

Some of y’all act like you have never had a lapse in judgment like Calloway did before. Hopefully Coach will punish but not write him off. You have somebody hanging from your face mask and yapping at you, be interesting to see how easy it would be for you to turn the other cheek. Probably the same people who still be hating on Jeremy Banks screaming the loudest for Calloway to be dismissed.
Unfortunately, lapses in judgment can have serious repercussions. Pretty sure in this will involve baring his sole on the steps in Neyland until his guts feel like Mike Tyson has been massaging it.

Reactions: Stonewall83
Actually that guy hunted Blount down and took a straight arm to the chin. I don't care if it was after the game or during. He threw 5 f***ing punches he needs benched for a game or 2 for acting like a child that can't control their emotions over something trivial. Sorry if that shoe fits you too.

Actually, getting ejected was sufficient for what I saw and I am quite satisfied with the situation. You however seem to be unable to get over things (childish) . Did you even notice the Akron player laughing after the play? If coach puts him out for a game, OK. If not, OK. I'm good either way. You really need to go watch soccer. Real football is to stressful for you.

Throwing punches. lol. I'm just having a discussion. I can't fathom people wanting the kid kicked off the team for that.
I think it depends on whether you think that young man represents himself, the football team, or the university. It isn't a good look. I think all opinions are justified.

I am curious about one thing, what would your collective opinion be if it was one of the Akron players throwing haymakers at one of our players?

That some dumbass 20 year old lost control of himself and was ejected for it…. I can’t speak for anyone else but I wouldn’t be scrambling the internet Sunday after we won looking to see if Moorhead was going to suspend him or not. But that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♂️

There was just a big brawl in the Tampa New Orleans game. I wonder who many will never see the field again?

Akron player swiped Calloway first after the play was over with.

Some of you need to chill with this crap.
He lost his cool and made on of the big no no’s of football. He got dickered in and should be out at least 2 games. The coaching staff can not depend on players who can cost them in tight game. If he likes to fight that much, maybe he should become an Olympic boxer.

VN Store

Back