Now you're a victim of AirVols
What kind of love have you got?
(Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo)
(Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo)

33577.jpg

Last edited:
It certainly says something about how much better they were treated in Martha's Vineyard. But it was already apparent that Florida blows and going anywhere else is an upgrade.

No, you don't get it. They totally showed all those elitist libs (that aren't even there because
the only year-round residents are mostly working class folk). Duh!

So Massachusetts Gov calls in the NG to round up 50 people. Can TX and other border state Gov’s do the same for thousands each day? Probably not, they’d be called racist etc by the Dims.

Remember the BS story of the Border Agents on horses roughing up the illegals. Total BS story and the left just ate that crap up.

I'm not surprised you would stick your tail between your legs and run and hide after I take you up on your offer. It's part of your character - low self esteem and not secure in your manhood, you feel left behind and are angry about your life. Only a person with acute self-loathing would threaten a person and their family on a message board.

Have a good weekend.
Hold up Rubs, I’m not running to hide yet you’re done? I asked a simple question you refuse to answer. You just can’t admit I’m right.

Best way to settle this is fisticuffs at the Waffle House. Papermill Waffle House would be best for my viewing pleasure.

It certainly says something about how much better they were treated in Martha's Vineyard. But it was already apparent that Florida blows and going anywhere else is an upgrade.

I mean, Martha's Vineyard didn't let them stay either, so it's hard to say they were treated "much better".

Reactions: StarRaider
So Hillary calls what DeSantis did illegal and equivalent to human trafficking, do the same rules apply when mashed Potato brains Joe does it.
Of course not! Stupid proletariat! Get with the elitist program already!

I mean, Martha's Vineyard didn't let them stay either, so it's hard to say they were treated "much better".
I heard the Venz got Rice Krispies & fresh whole milk in FL vs Crisp Rice and sour skim milk in MV

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Why trust CNN? They have a history of giving one side the questions in advance.

CNN was taken over by a right leaning media group. The left are high diving into indie media and newly established trustworthiness (like the guardian). Most news is released on twitter first, behind the paywall. When verified by others it begins trending.

CNN was taken over by a right leaning media group. The left are high diving into indie media and newly established trustworthiness (like the guardian). Most news is released on twitter first, behind the paywall. When verified by others it begins trending.
I don't care who is or isn't in control at CNN. They have a history of being untrustworthy with debates.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
A lot if the left like cbs, which has AMAZING sources, but thier "woman good/man bad" routine made my life a living hellscape. No way I'm watching that.

MV gave them sanctuary. They took them in, gave them shelter, fed them, cleaned them, then raised several hundred thousand dollars in a matter of hours that was given to them. They then put them in contact with the proper authorities and gave them immigration lawyers. They then relocated them to a safe shelter under the control of the proper government officials.

This is what texas and florida is supposed to be doing with our federal money. Maybe we should give it to mv?

VN Store

Back