All Orange for Akron

I hereby nominate Woodsman Vol to go forth and preach the good Vol fashion sermon from Bristol to Memphis.

I don't know, nor cotton much to being an itinerant minister. But it might not be a bad idea to promote this to ile Dan White to encourage the fanbase to match attire with team game unirform colors. I really think it is a grand idea.

I don't know, nor cotton much to being an itinerant minister. But it might not be a bad idea to promote this to ile Dan White to encourage the fanbase to match attire with team game unirform colors. I really think it is a grand idea.
Danny encourages us to “text a buddy“ when it comes to the Vols.
What say you do that? Danny would Shirley listen 👂 to your suggestions and everyone here will back you up.

Totally stupid to play in black when fans are in orange & white.

Have been to games with alternate uniforms including SC last year and I’m telling you it brings a different energy to the crowd. No one crowd cares the players are wearing different colors than them.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
Have been to games with alternate uniforms including SC last year and I’m telling you it brings a different energy to the crowd. No one crowd cares the players are wearing different colors than them.

I was at many games in smoky grays. They brought nothing. Zip. The only big game I recall seeing a win in them was Fla and that team was flat as hell in first half. I was at the MCB in those also. Very Ho hum game.

Fans in stands and end zones should be using the same color scheme as the team wears each week.
e.g. When team wears black and orange, then checker end zones and fans in stands the same Color scheme.

I love this idea, black and orange checkers for the black jerseys.

Danny encourages us to “text a buddy“ when it comes to the Vols.
What say you do that? Danny would Shirley listen 👂 to your suggestions and everyone here will back you up.

HMMMM. Not so sure about everyone backing me up. I got my share of WoodsmanVol hater, trust me on that. But if Dan listens, does he lurk VN? Which if he wants to know what fans think, no better place than VN.

HMMMM. Not so sure about everyone backing me up. I got my share of WoodsmanVol hater, trust me on that. But if Dan listens, does he lurk VN? Which if he wants to know what fans think, no better place than VN.
I’ll bet that someone in the UTAD monitors Vol sites.
still wouldn’t hurt to send him a text or an email.

I’ll bet that someone in the UTAD monitors Vol sites.
still wouldn’t hurt to send him a text or an email.

You may be right. Danny has shown himself to be very mindful of the fans, Vol-aware I'd call him. If he's monitoring the forum, time should tell. Besides, if a gaggle of fans asked for the uniform matching idea, he'd be more likely to listen than if it's a single voice.

Reactions: Vol_guy

VN Store

Back