To the NegaVols/Trolls

Frosty

We saw the absolute worst version of Tennessee tonight. Dropped interceptions. Muffed punts. Missed assignments on punts allowing blocks. Started down 0-10 to a top 20 team on the road with an OC very determined having just lost his father. And still, we found a way to not only WIN but still COVER THE SPREAD. After all the moping, I’m curious to see your thoughts on Bama after only winning by 1 in the same situation to unranked Texas. GBO

Y'all watched us score 3 points in the 2nd half and nearly lose to a crippled backup QB and are comparing us to Bama lmao. Glad we won at least.

Read his post again.

He didn’t compare us to Bama.

We played like crap most of the game and still won in overtime against a Top 20 team on the road while Notre Dame and A&M got beat by unranked teams that’s both ranked in the Top 10.

We’re not the only team who has issues.

Still in coach love/honeymoon phase. Can't make any constructive criticism until they're in season 3
Bitching isn’t constructive criticism. Obviously we all want them to be better and play to their potential. But every team, especially early in the season, has growing pains. They battled through what any other Vol team in the past 15 years would’ve lost to

I don't count myself I'm either group but one thing I would like to see our fans stop doing.
Stop posting on here and other forums how Tennessee is " gonna blow team ( a) out. It looks silly and you're sitting yourself and others up for disappointment.
Tennessee needs a lot more jimmy and Joe's to blow out good teams.

Bitching isn’t constructive criticism. Obviously we all want them to be better and play to their potential. But every team, especially early in the season, has growing pains. They battled through what any other Vol team in the past 15 years would’ve lost to

Confusing constructive criticism, with bitching, is a you problem. Tone the emotions down and maybe you can recognize the difference. Many of you lump it all into the same basket. And there are plenty of you doing it so you’re not alone.

We’re all on the same team, believe it, or not.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
And constructive criticism isn't "nega"

Saying we should roll the pocket isn't the same as "we suck" but to the honeymooners it is.

And constructive criticism isn't "nega"

Saying we should roll the pocket isn't the same as "we suck" but to the honeymooners it is.
I think some expect us to be perfect every single drive, play, game, etc. it’s not gonna happen. Today’s game was a game we’ve been losing the past 10 years.

Y'all watched us score 3 points in the 2nd half and nearly lose to a crippled backup QB and are comparing us to Bama lmao. Glad we won at least.

who is comparing Tennessee to Bama?

You realize Tennessee wasn’t down ever in the second half……right? So where is the nearly lost part? Close game…..sure.

Just because announcers say a guy is playing with one leg……doesn’t make him…..crippled.

I saw a guy moving around just fine “during the plays.”

Tennessee went on the road and beat a ranked team, while making a ton of mistakes and giving the other team a ton of opportunities……..

there are always these folk.

We seen the absolute worst version of Tennessee tonight. Dropped interceptions. Muffed punts. Missed assignments on punts allowing blocks. Started down 0-10 to a top 20 team on the road with an OC very determined having just lost his father. And still, we found a way to not only WIN but still COVER THE SPREAD. After all the moping, I’m curious to see your thoughts on Bama after only winning by 1 in the same situation to unranked Texas. GBO and Fxck fake fans
You're delusional.

Go celebrate. A win is a win.

But to act like from schematics standpoint that this offense isn't seriously flawed....i don't know what to tell you.

This was one of the worst games I've seen in years. Pitt played their part in sucking but Heupel ain't it either. Throwing passes out into the boundary like we have Tavin Austin or Percy Harvin out there that can make everyone miss..

Just no creativity offensively in tight situations.

All of you waiting for Heupel to "open up the playbook" Sorry there's nothing else.

We've seen the limits of this offense, until Heupel hires a real offensive Coordinator and let him reshape it some...

You're delusional.

But to act like from schematics standpoint that this offense isn't seriously flawed....i don't know what to tell you.

This was one of the worst games I've seen in years. Pitt played their part in sucking but Heupel ain't it either. Throwing passes out into the boundary like we have Tavin Austin or Percy Harvin out there that can make everyone miss..

All of you waiting for Heupel to "open up the playbook" Sorry there's nothing else.

We've seen the limits of this offense, until Heupel hires a real offensive Coordinator and let him reshape it some...
Come on now

You're delusional.

The irony in your post is astonishing

Read his post again.

We played like crap most of the game and still won in overtime against a Top 20 team on the road while Notre Dame and A&M got beat by unranked teams that’s both ranked in the Top 10.

Don't forget Pitt was using a hurt back up QB, and several of their starters went out of the game aside from their QB. Pitts defense was legitimately good tonight.

Read his post again.

The real question is what do they call the Bama fans on there site that take a realistic approach and admit they played like crap today?
Nega Turds?

VN Store

Back