The Official Johnny Majors Classic Game Thread: #24 Tennessee @ #17 Pittsburgh, 3:30 PM ET, ABC

been doing it all night, they only call them on us
I don't understand it. I feel like Tillman and our DLs defied a fix by dragging that POS DB across the line. I would love to see how bad holding was on some of Hooker's bad throws. That said seems Hooker is in a different place mentally. Too relaxed maybe?

Maybe it was the lack of pass coverage. Maybe the 80 yard td run. Maybe the fumble, muffed punt, and terrible O-line play. We still have a lot of good teams to play that are way better than Pitt. There’s a lot to be concerned about if it isn’t fixed.

I don’t think Tennessee has “a lot” of teams left to play who are better tan Pitt.

Some for sure……a lot? Probably not.

Tell me what y’all are drinking tonight to celebrate and come off this near fu***** heart attack. I can’t decide lol
I am still on Guiness. Switching to something stronger to celebrate.

A&M lost, Bama almost lost, ND lost. I have to admit, my BVS was kicking in on the muffed punt, but this team took away some of my BVS this evening.

If UF wins today, we are likely the Marquee game in 2 weeks. Matchup of 2 teams in the top 15. I hate UF, but pulling for them in this game.

Reactions: 615vols
Be careful you'll be called a clown and told to leave if you have a different opinion. Fact is, we gotta get way better or Florida is gonna curb stomp us.
How often did you see last year where special teams played as poorly as they did tonight? The offense will be fine. Enjoy the win people

2 things: what a sloppy game for us and Pitt is made of glass. I’m proud of the defense for standing strong and their intensity is what shattered the Panther players.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I am still on Guiness. Switching to something stronger to celebrate.

A&M lost, Bama almost lost, ND lost. I have to admit, my BVS was kicking in on the muffed punt, but this team took away some of my BVS this evening.

If UF wins today, we are likely the Marquee game in 2 weeks. Matchup of 2 teams in the top 15. I hate UF, but pulling for them in this game.

I get emotional during the games. Probably way overly negative at times but I just want Tennessee to be good again and we’ve suffered too long 😂

VN Store

Back