Best TV that's show Real Tennessee orange

LOL My friends TV is portraying UT orange wrong and needs a new TV.

Any help would be appreciated

TV Reviews: Best of 2022

Some televisions are better than others, obviously, but pretty much any new television you purchase today made after 2019 is going to be fine. You can read reviews via the rtings link above, and cross-reference that with the SlickDeals link below to find the best possible bargain keeping in mind that new deals pop up every day and will be really hot come Black Friday and Super Bowl Sunday.

Best TV Deals Today & Online TV Discounts Right Now September 2022

@ Kosmalski,

what is your friend's budget? Thats a big factor. If money is no object, I would recommend either the latest LG or Sony OLED TV's. They are IMO the best displays available today. If he is on a budget, Vizio QLED TV's are really good too. Also the TCL-6 Series QLED TV is great for the price!

LG OLED65C1PUB

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-6...oc=Narrativ&mpid=376373&ref=198&skuId=6453208

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-...oc=Narrativ&mpid=376373&ref=198&skuId=6510138

TCL 65-inch 6-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV - 65R635, 2021 Model https://a.co/d/1ufwpvm

Last edited:
Reactions: Go aeiou
Most recently was a 50" Samsung for $300 at Best Buy. Like it much better than the same size TV that it replaced.

Use your remote to access the MENU feature of your TV. Usually, you will see various viewing options. Something like VIVID, DYNAMIC, CINEMA, and/or other modes. Mess around with the settings until you have the view to your liking. I suspect orange was, is, and will be a difficult color to satisfy many people. Our 65" TV shows Vol-orange just fine. But when I opt to watch games streamed on my 32" LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor, Vol-orange really pops out. And when (I rarely do, very rarely) I set the monitor to its highest setting - QHD 144Hz, 2560 x 1440 resolution, the orange pops out even more. However, since I don't play games, and got the monitor mainly for artwork, I don't like the highest setting as it makes text too small for me. But back to the point.

Messing with the TV's menu, as described above, may work as well for you as it did me. Or, using a monitor similar to mine, you can get some really superb orange and other colors. Along with amazing detail.

Reactions: tbh
I would suggest purchasing a calibration disc. I have used Disney WOW and Spears & Munsil HD Benchmark and had great results. The worse seem to be TVā€™s that are purchased off store display, although a lot of new out of box are out and need to be calibrated.

Tennessee donā€™t even wear the original Tennessee I orange anymore. I think Nike and Addis just lake generic orange for all the school that wear. The color is no where near what it used to be

Tennessee donā€™t even wear the original Tennessee I orange anymore. I think Nike and Addis just lake generic orange for all the school that wear. The color is no where near what it used to be
Freaking auto correct! Sorry for how post was presented .

We have a 45 inch Vizio in one room. A 50 inch Vizio in another room. And a 55 inch Vizio in another room. All three show great color.
Vizio are the best for the money. Had a 60 inch Samsung and much preferred my Vizio to it. When lightning got it I went back with a 50 inch Vizio.

Reactions: cwbytruckers
It has to do with the material. The same color is going to look different depending on what it is made of.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back