Tennessee Lady Vol News

View attachment 487579Lady Vols working a scrimmage
I am so estactic look at how toned Striplin is she has a slimmer and tighter upper body while adding muscle tone to the lower body which means she should be quicker.im so proud of her putting in the work .she wants playing time this season

I am so estactic look at how toned Striplin is she has a slimmer and tighter upper body while adding muscle tone to the lower body which means she should be quicker.im so proud of her putting in the work .she wants playing time this season
The entire teams looks very physically fit. I didn't realize that was Jackson with her back turned looks taller than I thought in this photo. I hope this team can play as well as I think they can. I can't think of another team that is more versatile than the Lady Vols this season. This is the deepest team we've had in years. Looks like to me that in this scrimmage we had Hollingshead, Striplin, Walker, Miles, Wynn, Horston, and Puckett going up against Jackson, Key, Powell, Darby, don't see Suarez, Pissott, or Franklin which I would assume would be on the dark jersey team.

Last edited:
Reactions: LUVMESUMVOL

She also reminds me Tina Thompson

The entire teams looks very physically fit. I didn't realize that was Jackson with her back turned looks taller than I thought in this photo. I hope this team can play as well as I think they can. I can't think of another team that is more versatile than the Lady Vols this season. This is the deepest team we've had in years. Looks like to me that in this scrimmage we had Hollingshead, Striplin, Walker, Miles, Wynn, Horston, and Puckett going up against Jackson, Key, Powell, Darby, don't see Suarez, Pissott, or Franklin which I would assume would be on the dark jersey team.
Looks like Tess as well

I hope they are laying their heads on their pillows at night feeling really, really good about themselves and how hard they are working, because clearly they are all-in for it. I also hope this group is encouraged to quietly visualize making specific moves, and plays, and shooting free throws, jumpers, layups... seeing themselves doing everything the rightvway, over and over and over.

There is so much power in doing that if you can convince a player to take it seriously and to do it regularly.

They are going to score points how dedicated they are on defense will determine the fate of the season.you are right no other team can go as deep and with quality like we can this team looks good

Last edited:
Rickea looks so happy.
All of the team looks like they really love one another 🖤
Rickea and Jordy look like they’re going to be a DYNAMIC duo on the court and look like they are ready to show out this season
Jojo has been working with Hornbuckle. Period.
Key looks like she’s bulked up some
Tess isn’t giving up her minutes easily. She looks great.
The the sophomores look READY and happy.
Justine looks happy.
Franklin looks like she’s coming alonggggg.

I truly think we have a top 3 team this season with both coaching and talent. Let’s do something special! 🖤🖤

I noticed they were teaching Justine to be more physical there and getting her used to contact.

That will be crucial for her in the SEC. She seemed to be really enjoying it too which is a good sign.

I am looking forward to seeing all of the new players on the court. It will no doubt take some time to build chemistry and see which groupings play well together.

Looks like in black jerseys are: Tess, Powell, Striplin, possibly Horston (behind Tamari), and Hollingshead on far right.

Orange jerseys: Wynn, Miles, Walker, Tamari, and Rickea.

Standing in back, off court, looks like possibly Franklin and Edie.

Did not see Sara, Marta, or Justine.

VN Store

Back