#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

Napier helluva coach I just hope we can out big play em gonna be a tough game irregardless

I said that two weeks ago. Glad to see where UF is in terms of progress but really Utah just not nearly as good as their ranking.
Not to diminish your win because it was a good one, but Utah does not look like a top 10 team.

"Cultural appropriation argument", what a damn moron.

Low quality folks like you are why I wish they didn't run Internet lines to the trailer park.

Butch - just ignore him. He’s a UF student. No Tennessee fan would ever use that term. But cultural appropriation is all they talk about in Gainesville.

"Cultural appropriation argument", what a damn moron.

Low quality folks like you are why I wish they didn't run Internet lines to the trailer park.
So you’re saying I can use phrases taken from other cultures or did I misunderstand your initial argument?

At any rate it's week 1. Utah could go 4-8 for all we know. Or they could go 11-1. Same with UF. Week 1 over reactions are always the funniest ****.

Yeah.... I'm on board except.....

How many years in the last 20 or so has the expectation been "This is the year!"

I won't believe TN beats FL until it happens

Yeah.... I'm on board except.....

How many years in the last 20 or so has the expectation been "This is the year!"

I won't believe TN beats FL until it happens

Same. I bleed orange but we will lose to UF until we don’t.

Reactions: GhostVol
Butch - just ignore him. He’s a UF student. No Tennessee fan would ever use that term. But cultural appropriation is all they talk about in Gainesville.
Yeah, dude rolling in the last few months and trolling threads straight out goes to the ignore list.

If he's not trolling he's dense, and that alone is enough.

Before anyone replies to my post-please begin by asking if I’m drunk. Thank you in advance (blue font)

VN Store

Back