#7 Utah @ Florida - 7PM EST-ESPN

At the end of the day Utah was robbed a TD and that was the difference. It’s just the way it is though, I’ve gotten used to this kind of nonsense.

Lol at the people on here saying Napier is a bum and was a bad hire. He beats a top ten team in first game in a rebuild year. He will have UF undefeated coming into Neyland in three weeks
I didn’t see any top 10 team on the field tonight. # only, but that’s no top 10 team.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
We haven’t beat a top ten team since 2006. What happened tonight with Florida would never happen to us under a first year coach we would’ve choked that game away in Tennessee style and lost. Some people were acting like Florida has been as bad as us the last decade yea they have been up and down since 2010 but they have never sunk as low as we have

It's not everyday a team like Utah is a top 10 team to be fair lmao they clearly aren't

1- you're not English, quit trying to pass yourself off as an Englishman.

2- defense is half a team, you dolt.

3- Utah had begun wearing down the UF defensive depth in the second half running slow- now UF has to get through Kentucky and a patsy coming into our game where we run breakneck speed.

4- oUr RoStEr CaN't is baseless and idiotic conjecture.

You're not a bright woman.
I hope you’re right. Also-you’re not Japanese-ditch the anime avatar. Or ditch the cultural appropriation argument.

I’ll give the devil(s) their due, Florida is better than I thought they would be coming out of the gate. I figured they would get there, but they looked pretty sporty tonight. Hopefully UT can do a better job of corralling Richardson than they did Corral last year.

If Richardson were to go down they would be screwed. He is that much of a difference maker. Dude is a baller.

Reactions: 7maxims
I really don't think you can glean much from tonight about UF v. UT, other than that UF seems better coached than years past. The Utah offense it totally different than the UT offense and we see that the Florida is exploitable.

Utah didn't punt a single time in the second half. How is UFs defense that much better ? Lol

I'm simply worried that in a shoot-out the defense that manages to pull down one stop more than the other defense will win

Okay. Let me dumb it down. Why if he had kicked the FG on 4th and 1 in the 3rd?

Go back and read the post I originally replied to. You said "kick a fg to win the game there." No mention of the fg he didn't kick in the 3rd. Sorry for going over your head too much.

They looked great out the gate. We’re 1 for 16. This is a team you have to beat each year to get great again and they won a game tonight our roster can’t. Not a stretch to say things aren’t looking good for us.
You think UF looked great ? Boy.... oh boy. AR looks good. However I dont think UF looked great. I think everyone hinges on early season rankings like Oregon being #11 and Utah being #7 etc. You really think either of these teams can compete in this conference ?

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Are you drunk? Point is, bad decisions made that ending that way. He had a chance to kick a FG from the 1 earlier and decided to go for it. That’s 3 points off the board. Then your inside the 20 there. That’s 6 points there bud. That’s a win by 3 points any way you slice it… and Florida didn’t kick FGs so that argument is irrelevant….
What game were you watching???
Utah drove down Floridas throat for 7 points the drive before that haha.

I'm obviously not the one that's drunk.

Just because you're upset that Florida won doesn't give you right to make up crap!!

Please enlighten me your wisdom on what a top 10 team looks like ? You really think Utah is a top 10 team ? The only 5 teams that looked like legit top 10 teams were UGA, Bama, Michigan and OSU and ND. Everyone else is playing on the same field.
. They were ranked number 7 that’s all I know. They were probaly overrated some not as much as Oregon but it doesn’t change the fact that Florida beat a top ten ranked team. If we beat Pitt next week will you say they were legit ? Or not a top 20 team?

I'm simply worried that in a shoot-out the defense that manages to pull down one stop more than the other defense will win

At any rate it's week 1. Utah could go 4-8 for all we know. Or they could go 11-1. Same with UF. Week 1 over reactions are always the funniest ****.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
I do think UT has a deeper roster, but UF has a higher quality roster. Hopefully we can tire them out. I believe it’s possible.

What game were you watching???
Utah drove down Floridas throat for 7 points the drive before that haha.

I'm obviously not the one that's drunk.

Just because you're upset that Florida won doesn't give you right to make up crap!!
your clearly not very smart and forget things. So let me ask a few questions. Do you recall the failed fourth down conversion from the 1 yard line in the 3rd?

Reactions: Firebirdparts

VN Store

Back