7-5

vegasvolfan

Marketing Professional With 25 Years of Experience
Agree and hate me. Disagree and hate me. Florida looks like I am watching another league.
Georgia over O that much.???

I thought our guys looked small this year.

7-5 with lots of PT for backup Qbs on big wins and the rest of the team getting swole and ready for next year seems like a reality hope for me.

Oh God and here we go.

DirectVibrantAmericanriverotter-max-1mb.gif

Agree and hate me. Disagree and hate me. Florida looks like I am watching another league.

7-5 with lots of PT for backup Qbs on big wins and the rest of the team getting swole and ready for next year seems like a reality hope for me.

8-4, same as it ever was.

Win one vs. FL, Pitt, or LSU and win the ones we’re supposed to.

That’d be a pretty fun season, honestly.

FFS, don’t panic.

Seriously Utah was a 3 point favorite and they lost by 3. It was a good game but UTAH left points on the field tonight. 14 inside the redzone to be exact. We have a WAY better offense than Utah plus it's in Neyland. Let them try and boat race us. That Gator D doesn't scare me.

Last edited:

Why would I hate you?. You're allowed to believe what you want.

It doesn't impact my belief or the outcome of the games.

I think I agree? If you're saying we don't look all that great after seeing Pitt and UF...not to mention the rest of the SEC....and you expect a 7 win season, we're on the same page. I'm holding out hope that we'll look a lot better vs Pitt and maybe reach 8 regular season wins.

Captured in the moment much haha?
Yeah both teams looked good today. UGA especially.

But so did Tennessee.
Long season my man. Pittsburgh is the mission. Can't beat UGA or Florida until we learn to beat them

2007 Tennessee started out like crap. LSU demolished a Top 10 Va Tech team by 40 points?? They looked unstoppable!!

4 months later we met that same team LSU team and out hit them all game long in Atlanta with 3 true freshman starting in our secondary!

We both have to lineup and play!!
Scores don't come with the schedule!

STRAP IN!!

I think we’ll get somebody with our pace, scheme on offense, and WR talent.

I hate to tell you guys this, but we are soft, and finesse, and I’m talking about our lines. Not a good recipe in the SEC. Huepel will cover some of the stink with play calling.

But, by mid October, I predict we’ll all be calling for Tim Banks head.

We were never expecting to beat Georgia. Florida was really fortunate. Utah drove down the field at will against them in the 2nd half. And the gane was in Florida..

So...where are the 5 losses?

For what it’s worth, Utah also got a TD that the coach never bothered to review. Cam Rising was in on that 3rd down.

8-4

Reactions: TennMan101
I think we’ll get somebody with our pace, scheme on offense, and WR talent.

I hate to tell you guys this, but we are soft, and finesse, and I’m talking about our lines. Not a good recipe in the SEC. Huepel will cover some of the stink with play calling.

But, by mid October, I predict we’ll all be calling for Tim Banks head.
Yep those are my concerns as well we are a soft and finesse team and well Tim Banks shouldn’t be a DC. Look how physical Arkansas and Georgia and Florida were today compared to us and we look small in comparison.

Yep those are my concerns as well we are a soft and finesse team and well Tim Banks shouldn’t be a DC. Look how physical Arkansas and Georgia and Florida were today compared to us and we look small in comparison.
Well, I swear I'm so surprised to see you in yet another thread doing absolutely nothing in every post except bashing Tennessee! I'm shocked I tell ya!

VN Store

Back