Will we be ranked?

We were effectively ranked #26 going into the 1st week, and with a loss by any ranked team in the #20-25 range, we’ll assuredly be ranked in the top 25.

No ranking.

Look at the history? Fools lose games and the AP sometimes never moves them. It's a ranking system I'll never understand.

I think 24/25 when the polls come out.
best Pitt on the road and we might jump to 20/21 depending on how other teams fair.

Best Florida and might see 15-17.

Teams in my opinion currently ranked in the AP top 25 that should not be are NC State, Wake Forrest, Cincinnati and Houston.

Teams that should be ranked are Florida, Tennessee, Penn St. and the winner of the LSU/ FL St game (I think LSU)

I don't think OR and UT will fall enough for us but some lower tier non-performers should get the boot. Probably low 20's...of course LSU beatdown of FSU could get in our way.

I know we played ball state but with some of these teams ranked 19-25 losing ie Cincy or Arky do we slide into the top 25?
ESPN has us a 70% favored over Florida and 54% favored over Pitt. I know they are not the poles, but if it is any indication, yes.

Hope we are not ranked this week. Gotta keep these kids and coaching staff hungry. Hell, starved....!!

Definitely thought we would be ranked if UF had lost, but they’ll be in with the win over UU. Cinci lost and will drop, but will Houston fall for nearly losing to UTSA in OT?

Florida will be ranked, and we might be if pollsters punish a few teams who looked lackluster in their first game.

Florida, Tennessee, Penn State, and possibly LSU (pending a win tonight), should all arguably be ranked, but will the polls heavily recalibrate that much? Doubtful.

I personally think we won’t be until we win against PItt and I’m ok with that. I do thin we take a pretty good bump though after week 3 making the Florida game one of the top games of week 4 as long as they beat UK. Which I think they do the way they looked last night. If and when we beat Florida I think we will be a top 15 team.

Definitely thought we would be ranked if UF had lost, but they’ll be in with the win over UU. Cinci lost and will drop, but will Houston fall for nearly losing to UTSA in OT?

Florida will be ranked, and we might be if pollsters punish a few teams who looked lackluster in their first game.

Florida, Tennessee, Penn State, and possibly LSU (pending a win tonight), should all arguably be ranked, but will the polls heavily recalibrate that much? Doubtful.
This I agree with 100%

VN Store

Back