Georgia vs Oregon

And it's in this respect where the argument lies.

If this were Alabama, people would speak of the greatness of the Alabama juggernaut.

But, since it's Georgia, Oregon is just bad.

Like another poster said, maybe Oregon isn't very good. But, if you can't see the level of athlete on the field and the execution, I don't know what to tell you.

Georgia is on another level from most of America. And I HATE saying that.
How in the world did Oregon beat Ohio State at home last year? I know it was Mario and it wasn't Nix....... but damn, I'd expect a better showing from a team that only had 1 player drafted last year.

UGAs lines are ridiculously dominant. They are blowing Oregon off the ball 5-10 yards every play.

You want to be elite? That’s where it’s done. At the LOS.

Reactions: tdawgs and SAPPER 5
And it's in this respect where the argument lies.

If this were Alabama, people would speak of the greatness of the Alabama juggernaut.

But, since it's Georgia, Oregon is just bad.

Like another poster said, maybe Oregon isn't very good. But, if you can't see the level of athlete on the field and the execution, I don't know what to tell you.

Georgia is on another level from most of America. And I HATE saying that.
And literally nobody is saying they're not right now, but we got a "Tennessee fan" acting like they're a dynasty at this moment, and they're not. One title doesn't make a team a dynasty, period. It's also the fact that this "Tennessee fan " is getting all butthurt and up in arms if anyone says anything negative about Georgia. It's not just here, there was more Georgia praise from some in our game thread. Nothing but bashing how we're not as good, hooker isn't the same, Georgia is gonna kill us. If you're claiming to be a Tennessee fan in our game thread, do nothing but criticize Tennessee while praising Georgia, or spend all day in this thread getting mad at anybody who says a negative thing about Georgia, that's probably going to make Tennessee fans upset on a Tennessee board.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Oregon is nowhere near a top 10 team and its magnified x1000 everytime Bo Nix trots on the field

Agreed. Nix couldn't even keep the starting position at his dad's alma mater and they tried everything they could to hand it to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOL_Lyfe

VN Store

Back