Tennessee favored by 4.5 over Pitt

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member

Fbs4MHNX0AAuWOr

But I was told by the nega vols that winning by 49 wasn’t enough to take on Pittsburgh? 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️
As long as Hooker can fix his accuracy on the screens and intermediate throws we'll be fine. I expect they're gonna get some extra work in this week.

Why? bc that would make you FEEL better?
But let me guess, you know football and everyone 3lse is just thinking w emotions and don't get it

Same shite in every thread
Pitt is playing at home for one and ranked. They are coming off a 11 win season and ACC title. Why shouldn’t they be favored? They usually give the home team 3 points and this is a toss up. I’m really surprised that we are favored not saying we won’t win but this is going to be a very tough game to win. And Pitt being a underdog will give them motivation I don’t like that. I would prefer us in the underdog role.

Pitt should be favored
Why? They just stole a game from a mediocre team with one WR who might get pt at UT and a TE playing RB who ran over their vaunted defensive front.

I honestly don't know what to think of UT's D... but UT is better than WVU. That's probably what the oddsmakers are seeing.

Why? They just stole a game from a mediocre team with one WR who might get pt at UT and a TE playing RB who ran over their vaunted defensive front.

I honestly don't know what to think of UT's D... but UT is better than WVU. That's probably what the oddsmakers are seeing.
Yea maybe they stole that game but they still won against a much better opponent than we played they overcame adversity and came back and won with a new QB. We really have no idea what we have yet after our game. Here is what worries me going into the Pitt game that we are too much of a finesse and soft team I wasn’t particularly impressed with our run game and Oline blocking against a JV team basically. I’m worried that we will lose the line of scrimmage battle against Pitt and they are going to out tough us in the trenches. Hope I’m wrong though

Pitt is playing at home for one and ranked. They are coming off a 11 win season and ACC title. Why shouldn’t they be favored? They usually give the home team 3 points and this is a toss up. I’m really surprised that we are favored not saying we won’t win but this is going to be a very tough game to win. And Pitt being a underdog will give them motivation I don’t like that. I would prefer us in the underdog role.

You're right. You just have to overlook some posters. They think we are good enough right now to beat the Rams in the Superbowl

Honestly feel we should have won last year's game. Should have had Pitt in a deeper hole before Milton was sidelined. And that was only game 2 of the Huepel regime. Also, we could've spotted 80+ on Ball state if we wanted.

Pitt without Pickett or Addison this year AND we essentially brought back our entire offense. I dont care about our D. Pitt doesn't have the horses to keep up in a shootout. We are more explosive and can score 20+ in a quarter without you knowing what hit ya. I wouldn't bet against us.

Well, it seems, people that put their money where their mouth is, see something different than you.

Honestly feel we should have won last year's game. Should have had Pitt in a deeper hole before Milton was sidelined. And that was only game 2 of the Huepel regime. Also, we could've spotted 80+ on Ball state if we wanted.

Pitt without Pickett or Addison this year AND we essentially brought back our entire offense. I dont care about our D. Pitt doesn't have the horses to keep up in a shootout. We are more explosive and can score 20+ in a quarter without you knowing what hit ya. I wouldn't bet against us.

If Hooker starts that game, we win.

go back and look at the stupid polls that had us ranked outside the top twenty-five. Some of us got it right and the current line supports that fact. I, for one, said we would not be underdog to several teams ranked above us. (although lots of folks did not take us seriously) I also said, and still think, we will know what we got about half way through the second quarter against Pitt.

VN Store

Back