Anyone attending 9/10 game at Pitt?

I'll have several available around other Vol fans in 538 Row A (first row). Facing away from sun and view of downtown Pitt. face value.

For those of us not attending the game, I just heard Todd Blackledge on XM radio saying that he and Sean McDonough are calling the game. IMO that’s the best TV crew we will have all season.
Sweet! Like hearing McDonough call games. Hopefully he’s having to say “Hooker airs it out” and “Tillman down the sideline” all day long.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Sweet! Like hearing McDonough call games. Hopefully he’s having to say “Hooker airs it out” and “Tillman down the sideline” all day long.
I hope so too. Didn’t see many deep balls yesterday. I don’t know that I actually remember a deep ball.

Remember, for those attending the Cards/Pirates game on Friday, end of the 4th inning everybody gather at the Skull? Bar in the outfield.

For those of us not attending the game, I just heard Todd Blackledge on XM radio saying that he and Sean McDonough are calling the game. IMO that’s the best TV crew we will have all season.
Sean McDonough calling Clint Stoerner’s fumble in 98 is an all-time favorite non-john ward call of a vol football play

VN Store

Back