Guarantano is playing the Titans..

You guys can say what you want about JG, he stuck around to be a Vol even with our rabid fan base throwing shade at him week in and week out. Think about that. How many of you would have stayed around for that? In my opinion, he is a bigger VFL than most players that ever suited up for us. Because most of them would have walked away if they had to endure what he did from us. He has my respect and I wish nothing but good things for him. It kind of pisses me off that Vol fans continue to wish for his failure.

Cheers to him. Regardless of whether he is ultimately cut, there are very few who can say they played at a level high enough to get a tryout for an NFL team. Played and threw at least one TD. He was thrown into an extremely tough set of coaching circumstances while in college. Who knows if he had some consistency in that area that he couldn’t have played better while here. He definitely also got fed to the wolves with the OL s he had to work with.
happy for anyone that overcomes their personal obstacles, but he also came in as Broadway J, tatted up and overhyped . The Bama game ....unforgivable...may the road rise to meet him .

You guys can say what you want about JG, he stuck around to be a Vol even with our rabid fan base throwing shade at him week in and week out. Think about that. How many of you would have stayed around for that? In my opinion, he is a bigger VFL than most players that ever suited up for us. Because most of them would have walked away if they had to endure what he did from us. He has my respect and I wish nothing but good things for him. It kind of pisses me off that Vol fans continue to wish for his failure.
He did, and he got absolutely killed over and over behind that terrible O line. Some was on him and some wasn’t. He always got back up and kept fighting, it just wasn’t a good fit. That’s not his fault though. He seemingly did everything he could. I do hope he does well moving forward.

It looks like the Cardinals want to go with McSorley but JG's numbers have been pretty good. If he does get cut I wouldn't be surprised to see someone pick him up.

I wish he would have walked away. I wish him success in his new endeavors, but the criticism was earned.

Reactions: BeardedVol
Benched him.

Nobody knows that for sure. See you are assuming that because JGs performances with zero QB coaching for 4 years under some of the worst staffs we have ever seen at UT.

Now what if JG had been recruited by Heupel and spent some time under a real coaching staff that actually is known for developing QBs? You seriously don’t think that would have made a difference?

The haters are praying for that no doubt.

Sadly true. But what's just as bad is their perpetual hate smears such fans as being on par with filamentous masses of Spirogyra.
I hope this performance disappointing ex-Vol goes on to a very productive pro career. Despite his haters.

Last edited:
Reactions: irish1485

VN Store

Back