Tennessee Baseball Commitments 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond

Brady Marshall is a 2026 3B/RHP/OF with a 5-11 165 lb. frame from Mocksville, NC who attends Davie County. Medium athletic build with some present strength and room for plenty more. Right handed hitter, hits from a wider base with a toe tap trigger, hits off a hard front side, lifting swing, swings hard looking to pull the ball, strong enough to drive the ball on his pitch. 7.23 runner in sixty. Primary third baseman on defense, upright fielder who tends to bend at the waist, funnels the ball well, moves into his throws with good footwork, some developing carry on his throws. Also worked out in the outfield. Took a turn on the mound and had a strong outing. Fastball worked up to 84 mph from a compact arm action, got very good run and sink on the fastball that created swing/miss. Mixed well with a hard power curveball with 11/5 shape and good bite. Flashed a fading change up against left handed hitters. Two-way prospect with his pitching ability.

Perfect Game

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Brady Marshall is a 2026 3B/RHP/OF with a 5-11 165 lb. frame from Mocksville, NC who attends Davie County. Medium athletic build with some present strength and room for plenty more. Right handed hitter, hits from a wider base with a toe tap trigger, hits off a hard front side, lifting swing, swings hard looking to pull the ball, strong enough to drive the ball on his pitch. 7.23 runner in sixty. Primary third baseman on defense, upright fielder who tends to bend at the waist, funnels the ball well, moves into his throws with good footwork, some developing carry on his throws. Also worked out in the outfield. Took a turn on the mound and had a strong outing. Fastball worked up to 84 mph from a compact arm action, got very good run and sink on the fastball that created swing/miss. Mixed well with a hard power curveball with 11/5 shape and good bite. Flashed a fading change up against left handed hitters. Two-way prospect with his pitching ability.

Perfect Game
That’s some good stuff.

Not going to the good guys, but my younger cousin (and ring bearer in my wedding) committed to Alabama today for the class of 2024. He was in regular contact with UT coaches over the last year and talked or texted with Elander weekly. They’re family friends of the Beck’s and JB’s dad put him on the staff’s radar. As a lifelong Bammer, he put his fandom aside and had decided UT was where he wanted to go if he was to get a firm offer. It didn’t materialize and Alabama came through. Excited he gets to live out his dream and play SEC baseball for the school he grew up rooting for. I congratulated him this morning and told him I hope you go 9-1 on the mound in SEC series and win SEC pitcher of the year one day, but you know which game the 1 will be.

Jackson Hunter Class of 2024 - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA

Attachments

• 79ACE861-D907-4065-9C5F-857B576BD9D3.jpeg
    79ACE861-D907-4065-9C5F-857B576BD9D3.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Not going to the good guys, but my younger cousin (and ring bearer in my wedding) committed to Alabama today for the class of 2024. He was in regular contact with UT coaches over the last year and talked or texted with Elander weekly. They’re family friends of the Beck’s and JB’s dad put him on the staff’s radar. As a lifelong Bammer, he put his fandom aside and had decided UT was where he wanted to go if he was to get a firm offer. It didn’t materialize and Alabama came through. Excited he gets to live out his dream and play SEC baseball for the school he grew up rooting for. I congratulated him this morning and told him I hope you go 9-1 on the mound in SEC series and win SEC pitcher of the year one day, but you know which game the 1 will be.
Congratulations, exciting news. Good luck to your cousin.

That guy looks like he should be playing linebacker in the NFL and not on a junior college pitching mound. SHEESH. Is he on campus this Spring? Or, is he a 2024 JUCO?

VN Store

Back