Tennessee in the LLWS

Followed by a grand slam

5-0 west
2 hrs in the first

through the first third of the inning

Reactions: chuckiepoo
They are just as big as this young adult when he was playing in the 2001 LLWS

Danny Almonte Rojas (born April 7, 1987) is a Dominican-American former baseball player who is currently an assistant baseball coach at Cardinal Hayes High School in New York City. Born in Moca in the Dominican Republic, Almonte was a Little League pitcher who threw up to 79 miles per hour (127 km/h). Considered a phenomenon as he led his Bronx team to a third-place finish in the 2001 Little League World Series, Almonte was revealed to have actually been two years too old to play Little League baseball. Although there were many allegations during the 2001 Series, the truth was not revealed until weeks later.

I haven't seen a beating like this since we played those thin skinned gators in Hoover

Called this long before the games started. Hawaii teams are too strong lately. When we went up 4 yrs ago and saw it firsthand it was crazy. they are just fundamentally strong plus what ever they are feeding them is working good. If you love baseball, this is a trip you need to take. Best part, games are free.

Give me a T for Texas give me a T for Tennessee

The two T's go at it tomorrow, winner is in U.S. championship Saturday against the West!

LLB WORLD SERIES
GAME 34 - 7PM (ET) - AUGUST 25 - LAMADE
  • SE
    Southeast Region
    L30
  • SW
    Southwest Region
    W32
espn.png

The Nolensville youth system is legit. Lots of middle TN championships in football and baseball. Their soccer is lacking but you can’t be good at everything.

Two of the kids I coached in football last season.

Last edited:
Tennessee gives up 1 to Texas in the top of the first.

It’s not a Vandy thing. It’s a Nolensville thing.
What do you mean it’s a Nolensville thing? Their star and N logo is an exact replica of Vandy’s star and V, as are their black and gold pinstripe uniforms they wore during the state and regional tournaments. Their logos are obviously modeled after Vandy.

What do you mean it’s a Nolensville thing? Their star and N logo is an exact replica of Vandy’s star and V, as are their black and gold pinstripe uniforms they wore during the state and regional tournaments. Their logos are obviously modeled after Vandy.

I mean, if you want to think they changed their baseball logo because of a few kid’s dad’s connection to Vandy, feel free to think it.

Ok I’m editing because it sounded snarky.

They have had this scheme for awhile from what I can remember.

I really don’t believe it’s because of any other reason.

VN Store

Back