If Vols have surprise season would Arch Manning reconsider?

You obviously don't know much about the Manning family to make a statement like that. Further, the odds are Arch Manning will be very successful in college and professional football.
You obviously don't understand the good ole boys club we are just now recovering from.

Reactions: kcvols1
I know about the Manning family very well. I will also make the statement that his high school "amazement" is not really all that great. You can disagree if you'd like and that's fine for us to have differing opinions on Arch, but I just don't think he's going to be anything like Peyton or Eli.

Be careful, No Sir EEE, anytime you speak less worshiping glorious words about the Vol-god pantheon, the Tee-disliking, Vol faithful will come after you, and I do mean come after you.

If he does wise up and commits to the greatest university in the United States of America maybe other top recruits will follow in unison.

Don't want. I guarantee you, him and dad would insist and expect special privileges due to his family name. It would be an avoidable headache by just appreciating what we have. Besides, the hoopla is primarily about his being a Manning, a hoped for additional Vol-god. Forget it.

Agreed.

We don’t need the false hope, and no 18-year-old deserves that baggage.

If he does wise up and commits to the greatest university in the United States of America maybe other top recruits will follow in unison.
WE DONT WANT HIM. We have the best quarterback in the class already committed, there’s no need to take a backup quarterback with that much spotlight on him

Threads like this should be put on auto delete. Why , WHY would you want him over Nico , actually don’t answer. Heard enough stupid for the day.
- Nico is far better in EVERY. Way
- Nico is ALL IN.
- there are probably 20-40 more reasons but these 2 are more than enough

Don't want. I guarantee you, him and dad would insist and expect special privileges due to his family name. It would be an avoidable headache by just appreciating what we have. Besides, the hoopla is primarily about his being a Manning, a hoped for additional Vol-god. Forget it.

are you implying that Nico and family are not going to get privileges? I feel certain they will get whatever they want..

VN Store

Back