What’s your alma mater? (High School)

They still have the Sullivan South sign up at the front gate. My daughter was in the last graduating class there.
I drive by it most days. The old sign still throws me off. My daughter will be there for middle school year after next. Seeing Colonial Height Middle vacant is almost as weird. Though it looks like that won't last.

I drive by it most days. The old sign still throws me off. My daughter will be there for middle school year after next. Seeing Colonial Height Middle vacant is almost as weird. Though it looks like that won't last.

What are they doing with the building? It's been in pretty bad shape for a long time.

I attended two high schools. The one in which I completed coursework didn’t treat me all that well. It’s gone. Torn down a few years after I left. My alma mater is UT, which awarded me a BSBA. Forever Big Orange.

ORHS, 1970
While you were graduating from ORHS, I was transferring into a different school, one that would refuse to credit me for much of the coursework completed in my prior school and keep me enrolled until '73.

While you were graduating from ORHS, I was transferring into a different school, one that would refuse to credit me for much of the coursework completed in my prior school and keep me enrolled until '73.
High school or college?
I've heard of problems at the college level. Also transfering 3 qtr hours to a University that was on semesters. Ouch!
Worked ok for electives or a full school year.

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back