2023 Recruiting

I don’t think she ever released a final list.
I never saw one that was final. She had Maryland, Tennessee, NC, Notre Dame, and a few others on a list at one time never heard that she cut it down. Being from DC I would think she is probably Maryland bound. Just a guess because of their location to her home really have no idea.

I never saw one that was final. She had Maryland, Tennessee, NC, Notre Dame, and a few others on a list at one time never heard that she cut it down. Being from DC I would think she is probably Maryland bound. Just a guess because of their location to her home really have no idea.
Its ND who's the front runner not Maryland but you never know .....Monday will be the day we all know for sure .

This seems like a good sign. I was wondering what happened to her, as if you don't commit for months after your 4th visit and never go back, that seems significant in the wrong direction. This news about her 5th visit at this late date has me jamming:D.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
dd1b4b5a-4b85-48d7-80bf-418cb07e178f_text.gif

Playing for Kara is a gamble right now if you ask me. I love her so much and she’s one of my favs. Haven’t been at all impressed with how Duke has looked the last two seasons.

I know it’s gonna take time, but they looked eerily similar to Holly teams.

2023 offers (w/ESPN National Ranking)

1. Cori Allen (93)
2. Kamorea Arnold (7) To UCONN
3. Lenee Beaumont (81) To Indiana
4. Madison Booker (15)
5. Chloe Clardy (40) To Stanford
6. Essence Cody (24) To Alabama
7. Mallory Collier (44) To NC State
8. Aalyah Del Rosario (8)
9. Montaya Dew (9) To Arizona
10. Jadyn Donovan (3) To Duke
11. Hawa Doumbouya To Maryland
12. Jada Harrison To Middle TN State
13. Kymora Johnson (30)
14. Alyssa Latham (68) To Syracuse
15. Olivia McGhee (35) To Virginia
16. S'Mya Nichols (21)
17. Emma Risch (64) To Notre Dame
18. Qadence Samuels (35) To UCONN
19. Taliah Scott (13) To Arkansas
20. Ashlyn Shade (6) To UCONN
21. Delaney Thomas (19)
22. Angelica Velez (35)
23. Mikaylah Williams (1) To LSU
24. Sole Williams (39) To Louisville

Will be glad to add some "To UT" to this. Hope it's soon.

VN Store

Back