Volunteer Cavalry Flag -- Input Request

Which Flag Do You Prefer

• Draft A Solid Background

Votes: 84 65.6%
  • Draft B Checkered Background

Votes: 47 36.7%

• Total voters
Flag is flying, tail in the wind but the raccoons tail is flaccid. If it was in the wind it would then appear he's charging forward.
Thats it! Thats whats missing! I couldnt put my finger on it but you nailed it. It needs to be more action-oriented where the guy is leaning forward and the horse is in full gallop like they're charging into battle! The image is too docile.

Thats it! Thats whats missing! I couldnt put my finger on it but you nailed it. It needs to be more action-oriented where the guy is leaning forward and the horse is in full gallop like they're charging into battle! The image is too docile.

I think it will be okay if this flag looks the opposite of a Frank Frazetta painting. lol

( probably a blue font thing that went over my head )

New Volunteer Cavalry Formation

VOLUNTEER CAVALRY EQUIPMENT LIST

VEHICLE # 00001
FORWARD LOOKOUT/ ENLISTMENT VEHICLE

Just a reminder, any interested Vols can find me at the Knoxville Civic Center atop Garrage C for more info or to sign up. I'll be there around 1pm Wednesday until Friday noon.

I have a dozen car door magnets left, free while they last to the first people camping there to introduce themselves.

Thanks for the click and all the great ideas and support.

And God Bless Josh Heupel

Captain Parsons
VOLUNTEER CAVALRY

20220830_134510.jpg20220830_134527.jpg

Last edited:

Just a reminder, any interested Vols can find me at the Knoxville Civic Center atop Garrage C for more info or to sign up. I'll be there around 1pm Wednesday until Friday noon.

I have a dozen car door magnets left, free while they last to the first people camping there to introduce themselves.

Captain Parsons
VOLUNTEER CAVALRY

View attachment 485125View attachment 485126
Looks very good!

VOLUNTEER CAVALRY EQUIPMENT LIST

VEHICLE # 00001
FORWARD LOOKOUT/ ENLISTMENT VEHICLE

Captain Parsons
VOLUNTEER CAVALRY

View attachment 485125View attachment 485126
Strong

VN Store

Back