UTjr WR Neyor Out for Season

MontyPython

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Y'all might remember Mr. Neyor... committed to us then went to Texas. Sorry for the dude... funny how things work out sometimes.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
For some reason, this story reminded me of Shy Tuttle and Brandon Kublanow since it involved a season ending knee injury. Typical Georgia. Glad to see Shy still employed and Kublanow is not

Reactions: tbh and Kdbnab1
I think the OP was saying, and I hope this is true, that it could have happened at Tennessee. In other words, and I hope this is the OP's take, that we were upset about not having him this year and it just so happens that we wouldn't have had him anyway. All the best to the young man...hope he heals quickly and is stronger next season.

Sorry to hear this. I don't think OP meant funny as in humorous. Probably just a poor choice of words. The phrase "funny how things work out" usually means odd or ironic.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Wow looks like Texas has become the new TN. Let that injury bug stays in Austin.

Looks like Schmidt is earning his paycheck.

Last edited:
it is stories like this that once again affirm to me that these kids should go out and get the best deals they can get when choosing a school. i cannot blame any kid for playing the money game to its fullest extent when this could happen to any of them. lets see if texas tries to figure out some way to get out his deal

OP seems to be enjoying this a bit, feels gross. Hopefully the young man has a redshirt available and comes back healthy next year.
Seem this way. Never like to see a young man get hurt, regardless of who he plays for. Do you want to see Bama fans cheering for TN players getting hurt?

Dude, a kid has every right to choose where HE wants to go to college.

For every kid who pulls a switcheroo away from UT, another kid probably does a switcheroo to UT.

it is stories like this that once again affirm to me that these kids should go out and get the best deals they can get when choosing a school. i cannot blame any kid for playing the money game to its fullest extent when this could happen to any of them. lets see if texas tries to figure out some way to get out his deal
Whatever they dished out is already spent. Money’s never been scarce from their donor base.

WTF. I literally say "I feel sorry for the guy", and some twist this into something evil. Gimme a break. My point is that some people - probably the same numbnuts - lost their proverbial minds when Neyor bolted on us, yet now he won't even be playing.

WTF. I literally say "I feel sorry for the guy", and some twist this into something evil. Gimme a break. My point is that some people - probably the same numbnuts - lost their proverbial minds when Neyor bolted on us, yet now he won't even be playing.

An injury there doesn’t mean he would’ve had that injury here. Things like that aren’t predictable

VN Store

Back