‘23 AL CB Rickey Gibson (Tennessee commit)

But he visited UGA. Posters complained about us losing him as if he had already signed with UGA. You mean to tell me that it's possible that posters complained about something happening that had not in fact happened. Well, that seems like a waste of time.

Following a visit to Georgia at the end of July, the Bulldogs secured the momentum in the recruitment of Trussville (Ala.) Hewitt-Trussville cornerback Rickey Gibson.

Tennessee, who had all the momentum prior to that has battled back and grabbed the pulse at this point heading into his Aug. 14 decision date.

Georgia isn't going to go away over the next six days so we'll see where it falls but right now my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast is now riding with the Vols.

“What makes a Tennessee a great fit truly everything for real, the fan base is awesome," Gibson said in May. He also returned for an official in June. "The coaching staff gets along. They make me feel like family, and also them being in the SEC the best of the best.”

Gibson reiterated last week the “fanbase, coaching staff and people in Knoxville,” standout about the Vols.
-Wiltfong

VN Store

Back