‘23 AL CB Rickey Gibson (Tennessee commit)

Conyers is a city in Georgia.
Easy misstep

But you saying the kid is going to be insignificant is a little effed up don't you think?
At corner yes. I do think he will make a good nickel though. The problem is we already have enough players at that spot and nowhere near enough true corners

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You only show up when we are about to miss a guy… we don’t need elite defense under heup we not good defense that shows up situationally 3rd down and redzone… we will win a whole lot of games with elite offense and good situational defense…
No I don’t. It just seems that way because we’ve missed on a lot lately, and we at least need a great defense if we want to win championships. We have the toughest consistent schedule in the country and relying on scoring 40 a game isn’t going to get us to where we’re playing in Atlanta come December considering we have to play Bama and Georgia every year plus another western team and Florida won’t be down for long. We at least need to be in the top 1/3 of the SEC

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If we get this kid and Matthews, jesus
Matthews, Gibson, Davis, Hobbs, Dickey and maybe flipping Walker if Mack Brown gets canned/retires would be a phenomenal class. Adding some guys on the DL that can play inside would allow us to move Duncan to the OL and help make up for missing on Ramil and Simmons

Last edited:
If it were that simple then GA and AL wouldn’t sign top players every class despite having 4 and 5 stars stacked at every position. Also, we’re suddenly pretty deep in the secondary
They’re still signing TOP players. Mebbe the next level isn’t as eager to SIGN up for a portal way station?

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Maybe he read my posts and recognized my wisdom?

giphy.gif

No I don’t. It just seems that way because we’ve missed on a lot lately, and we at least need a great defense if we want to win championships. We have the toughest consistent schedule in the country and relying on scoring 40 a game isn’t going to get us to where we’re playing in Atlanta come December considering we have to play Bama and Georgia every year plus another western team and Florida won’t be down for long. We at least need to be in the top 1/3 of the SEC
And if you have been paying attention then you would know we are about to have a really good season… listen to the players they never talk stats they preach brotherhood accountability hard work next play mentality… coach heup has the entire team offense and defense bought in completely and anytime a coach does that with the Brains of someone like heup we are in for a good season… the starting Hendon and Milton are best friends this is the healthiest our Qb room has ever been with the best coaching that we’ve had at that position maybe ever with this staffs background.. I say all that to say recruiting will take care of itself.

VN Store

Back