Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

So, Tiny Dude has a name. Grogu, as in "baby yoda" from the Mandalorian. Not my choice, but whatever. He's been to the vet. He has some trouble with his little butt from all the nasty stuff he was eating during his time in the bush. That's mostly better now after some butt cream and a week on a proper diet. Still waiting on his blood work to come back and he'll get wormer next week. They wanted to wait to make sure he's good and healed up. Assuming his blood work comes back OK we're probably keeping him (yeah I lost that battle). Here are new pics.
View attachment 476154

View attachment 476155

View attachment 476156
He is a Cutie!

Reactions: JCHateSteve
What might turn out to be the world's biggest water bowl. But I cooled off in it.
View attachment 477031
I have a hot tub set to minimum temperature for the dogs and myself to cool off in. We use it a lot more this way than we ever did as a hot tub. Could have saved a ton of money by just buying a large water bowl like you did.

My daughter bought the dogs one of those little plastic pools you get at Walmart. They love that thing.
Long ago, I bought my Golden retriever a toddler wading pool. I’d come home from work in August, and she’d be lying in it like an alligator, only her eyes and nostrils above water.

That dog loved the water. RIP, Cinnamon.

Long ago, I bought my Golden retriever a toddler wading pool. I’d come home from work in August, and she’d be lying in it like an alligator, only her eyes and nostrils above water.

That dog loved the water. RIP, Cinnamon.
God Speed, Cinnamon. Hopefully my Kemper isn't a c*nt and keeping you out of the pool

Cookie Cat has been trying to bring up an epic hairball for days. This morning, in the kitchen, she began hurking like she was going to expel her liver. In the middle of cleaning last night’s pan, I’m content that she’ll puke on the linoleum. But no… With an Amazonian effort, Cookie manages to make it to carpet, upon which she deposits a particularly messy vomit. Not only is the hairball freed from the confines of her stomach, but she’s content that Staff now must clean rug before breakfast. Oh joy, oh great, great joy…

Cookie Cat has been trying to bring up an epic hairball for days. This morning, in the kitchen, she began hurking like she was going to expel her liver. In the middle of cleaning last night’s pan, I’m content that she’ll puke on the linoleum. But no… With an Amazonian effort, Cookie manages to make it to carpet, upon which she deposits a particularly messy vomit. Not only is the hairball freed from the confines of her stomach, but she’s content that Staff now must clean rug before breakfast. Oh joy, oh great, great joy…
Well, of course. Puking on carpet reduces unpleasant splashback. #ThinkLikeACat

Photo of our friend and Goose, her Italian Greyhound, at Fort DeSoto Dog Beach.
View attachment 474999
I was showing my daughter this picture because of the dog and water, she's wanting to take ours to the beach. My wife walked behind us and asked who that was, and I started explaining "my Volnation buddy in Florida that emailed me aboutthe blankets", and she automatically assumed I meant the girl. 🤣. It was fun explaining that you weren't this good looking female 🤣

al0t520hapf91.jpg

VN Store

Back