South Carolina game

Redheads

Hey Vol fans, I just bought tickets to the South Carolina UT game on Costco’s website. We stopped in a Costco in Columbia and saw them for sale. You get 2 tickets, unlimited food, and a parking pass for 89$. You won’t find a better deal. The tickets are in the upper deck about halfway up. They will sell out fast if you’re interested. They are available for all SC home games except Georgia. UT is the best game available so get on it quick if you want it.

I bought a ticket in the lower bowl in the UT section a few weeks ago and it was like $80. UT lower bowl tickets are like $200 minimum.

Costco only sells a minimum of 25 pounds. Their 25-pound bag of chicken wings is currently on sale for $895.
Okay, my wife does the grocery shopping for us, so I know little. But this sounded ridiculous.

So I googled wings and saw this:

1659873320231.png

That's between $2.25 and $3.20 per pound.

Brother, I would not buy that $895 for 25-pound bag at Costco. That's $36.00 per pound. They're ripping you off, lol.

Here's hoping we have unlimited gamecock wings for the lads on November 19th.

Go Vols!

Okay, my wife does the grocery shopping for us, so I know little. But this sounded ridiculous.

View attachment 478382

Brother, I would not buy that $895 for 25-pound bag at Costco. That's $36.00 per pound. They're ripping you off, lol.

Go Vols!

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

View attachment 478382

Go Vols!

What the Cluck!

View attachment 478382

Go Vols!

Wait a minute. Where is this B.K. Miller Meats & Liquor? Considering my shopping habits, this could be the ultimate store.

The Dobbs comeback game?

I'd LOVED to have had a stealth camera in the cars of SC fans who left early, certain their team had blown out the Vols. But listened to the game on the radio right up to the end result. The agony, oh the agony!!!!

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back