According to this, Florida should be a win

FL has swapped places with TN. Now Gator fans get to suffer with an overhyped HC, lackluster recruiting, and zero roster depth.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch.

Let’s bury the Gators this year and “the curse” along with it. Wear your Vampire Crosses to the game lol

Of course they should. The chicken littles can’t accept it. They wanna perpetuate the uptight attitude that causes UT to lose to mediocre Florida teams.

Until they show that jinx is no longer I am one of the chicken littles. We have all seen TN blow these games every way imaginable. Look at last season. Total collapse in 4th qtr and lost by double digits. Then FL tanks and couldn't beat anyone. I never believed in jinxes, etc but some kind of voodoo is upon TN when they play UF.

Until they show that jinx is no longer I am one of the chicken littles. We have all seen TN blow these games every way imaginable. Look at last season. Total collapse in 4th qtr and lost by double digits. Then FL tanks and couldn't beat anyone. I never believed in jinxes, etc but some kind of voodoo is upon TN when they play UF.

I think it would help if our fans didn’t perpetuate the attitude of doubt. It bleeds into the program. Our fans can be this programs’ worst enemy at times. But that’s been the case forever.

I posted this in another thread…I’ll post it here too..

Everything I know about football tells me we will curbstomp them this year…it will be one of the most shocking defeats I’ve experienced if we lose…and I’ve been around for and seen it all when it comes to UT/UF so I am well aware of the history…

They have a new coach implementing a new system and a defense that lost a good bit of talent…our offense is designed specifically to exploit all the holes a D like that will have…

The only red flag I can come up with is that our D just doesn’t pan out at all and we get in a shoot out…then it’s anyones game…but even that scenario has the “new coach, new system” angle for UF that points to our favor…

And we’re at home…and our crowd is absolutely fed up with losing to them…I just don’t see anything but a curbstomping in that game

The Tennessee and Florida game is solely responsible for teaching me not to bet real money with my heart . So I guess there’s that .

I posted this in another thread…I’ll post it here too..

Everything I know about football tells me we will curbstomp them this year…it will be one of the most shocking defeats I’ve experienced if we lose…and I’ve been around for and seen it all when it comes to UT/UF so I am well aware of the history…

They have a new coach implementing a new system and a defense that lost a good bit of talent…our offense is designed specifically to exploit all the holes a D like that will have…

The only red flag I can come up with is that our D just doesn’t pan out at all and we get in a shoot out…then it’s anyones game…but even that scenario has the “new coach, new system” angle for UF that points to our favor…

And we’re at home…and our crowd is absolutely fed up with losing to them…I just don’t see anything but a curbstomping in that game

This is a good game to take Tennessee and the points. We will more than cover the spread on this one.

Y’all do realize that the problem with our inability to beat Florida is rarely Florida, right? It’s us. We forget how to play football that game every year.

Their defense was hilariously bad last year, and yet held us to our lowest point total of the season. We scored more on Georgia’s national championship defense than we did on Florida.

Just consider that when yall start talking about how bad they’ll be. That doesn’t seem to matter.

fcf547b1-69ce-4f63-811f-f0a33409cf92_text.gif

Y’all do realize that the problem with our inability to beat Florida is rarely Florida, right? It’s us. We forget how to play football that game every year.

Their defense was hilariously bad last year, and yet held us to our lowest point total of the season. We scored more on Georgia’s national championship defense than we did on Florida.

Just consider that when yall start talking about how bad they’ll be. That doesn’t seem to matter.

I’m like you..proof’s in the pudding, but I’m holding out hope this year will be different

And THAT is a reflection on our coaching not having team ready to play early in the season. That is where we hope Heup can make the difference this year. He barely had the team handed to him before Spring ball last year. This year, it’s his team and I think it will show
That was the problem with Fulmer and the recently departed Three Stooges of coaching, inability to develop players. It really stands out like a sore thumb early in the season. Hence Georgia State and BYU debacles as well

Reactions: dduncan4163
And THAT is a reflection on our coaching not having team ready to play early in the season. That is where we hope Heup can make the difference this year. He barely had the team handed to him before Spring ball last year. This year, it’s his team and I think it will show
That was the problem with Fulmer and the recently departed Three Stooges of coaching, inability to develop players. It really stands out like a sore thumb early in the season. Hence Georgia State and BYU debacles as well

That’s partially the problem, sure. But again, our offense had just put up 138 points through 3 games going into that game, including 34 against a Pitt team that would have beaten the piss out of Florida.

Reactions: 08Vol and SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back