OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

I am so excited!!!! I get like this every year, but listening to the players talk about each other makes me feel some kind of way.
Me too. I'll miss the first game, hoping I can still get updates. Second game will probably miss the first half.

Ah, packaging ruses… Opened a package of bacon this morning to discover that the slicing machine had malfunctioned and ripped the strips apart. An “enterprising” employee/manager had sandwiched these between intact slices so that the package appeared normal. I’m now cooking “bacon bits.”

Ah, packaging ruses… Opened a package of bacon this morning to discover that the slicing machine had malfunctioned and ripped the strips apart. An “enterprising” employee/manager had sandwiched these between intact slices so that the package appeared normal. I’m now cooking “bacon bits.”
What brand is that? Pretty crappy on their part.

“Pre-chewed bacon”

OK, the “uncured” bacon is misnamed. The bacon is cured with salt, pepper, sugar, celery powder, and smoke. Artificially derived nitrate and/or nitrite is not applied. However, naturally occurring nitrates are in celery powder.

Positive home test. Going to Walgreens this afternoon just to confirm. I do NOT have time for this. Phooey.

VN Store

Back