Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
goosebumps.

standing in Section T, Row 43, maybe, with my wife almost the entire time for that one.

LOUDEST, most exciting place I may have ever been. Place was INSANE with Stoerner fumble and ensuing offensive showing. Just incredible!
I can't remember what section me and three of my buddies were in other than it was upper deck and my buddies wanting to leave after the 4th down pass to beat traffic and I told them to wait a couple of plays 'cuz I just had a feeling lol. Glad we stayed.
Also, was at the '91 Miracle in South Bend Game and told my buddies before TN broke huddle exactly what play we were going to run and that he(Haayden) was going to be so open he could walk backwards to the end zone without being touched. They gave me hell til they saw what happened and then called me a mind reader lol.

@SoilVol was telling us copperheads were our friends. He can't be trusted when it comes to snakes. He's like those dirty hippies who keep trying to stop me from bombing all the sharks.
I've always wanted to club the people who club baby seals, but apparently, that's murder. I call it seal defense.

I can't remember what section me and three of my buddies were in other than it was upper deck and my buddies wanting to leave after the 4th down pass to beat traffic and I told them to wait a couple of plays 'cuz I just had a feeling lol. Glad we stayed.
Also, was at the '91 Miracle in South Bend Game and told my buddies before TN broke huddle exactly what play we were going to run and that he(Haayden) was going to be so open he could walk backwards to the end zone without being touched. They gave me hell til they saw what happened and then called me a mind reader lol.
What I get from this is drinking breast milk gives you superpowers....

I've always wanted to club the people who club baby seals, but apparently, that's murder. I call it seal defense.
That whole thing is a product of PETA and HSUS pulling the wool over the public's eyes.

Killing baby (white) seals isn't a huge practice and has been banned in Canada since 1987. The natives/Inuit hunt adult ring and harp seals - rarely young seals. They eat the meat and sell whatever pelts they don't use for income.

When large bans, especially in the European Union, for seal products were levied and the market crashed due to society recoiling in horror, average Inuit income went from $53k to $1k. Seal furs were the primary income for many. 7/10 Inuit youth go to school hungry.

Of course PETA and HSUS don't care how their lobbying and misinformation affects indigenous people, children, communities. Their extremist ideology is more important than other peoples' survival.

tenor.gif

Do you ever go to games? I’ve never seen anyone not woo at Neyland

OK...So, I'm in the confessional, right? No judgement zone here, right? So, I'm like the guy who can't whistle, except that I just don't know how to woo. OK, so the secret is out. I feel soooo ashamed.

I just sound like a deer snorting. I just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back