Season Tickets released tomorrow?

I haven't been to a game in a few years since moving to SC. Booked a cabin for the FL game and was used to buying tickets at the stadium most times. Can u still find tickets at the game or have to buy thru ticketmaster?

I haven't been to a game in a few years since moving to SC. Booked a cabin for the FL game and was used to buying tickets at the stadium most times. Can u still find tickets at the game or have to buy thru ticketmaster?
It will be a little different this year as all tickets are digital. If using a scalper, they'll have email you the tickets.

I don't think I can trust a scalper 30min before the game to email me the ticket get to gate and then not work. Stupid if scalpers don't have physical tickets.

I don't think I can trust a scalper 30min before the game to email me the ticket get to gate and then not work. Stupid if scalpers don't have physical tickets.
Why would this make you trust a scalper less? If anything, it should make you trust scalpers more because the chances of getting counterfeit tickets now are virtually 0.

Reactions: volfaninky
Why would this make you trust a scalper less? If anything, it should make you trust scalpers more because the chances of getting counterfeit tickets now are virtually 0.
Guess u are right. Just hate to travel and can't get in. To me with Ticketmasters fees ect u can get a much better seat for the money from scalpers. (In the past)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back