What seats are aisle seats in Neyland?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Looking at some resell tickets and I’m bringing my mother who struggles with heights. She’s ok with upper deck as long as we don’t go up, but she would like aisle seats in case it’s too much and she needs a break.

The ones we are looking at say “Seats 17-25”, does anyone know what we should be looking for that would constitute aisle seats?

Depends on what row. Rows farther up are longer so they have more seats meaning a higher seat number is the end of the row.

You can look at available tickets on the Ticketmaster site and then zoom in on the sections you're looking at and might be able to figure it out.

Tennessee Volunteers Football Tickets | 2022 College Tickets & Schedule | Ticketmaster
Depends also on the section. I know that on the sidelines, the aisles are actually in the middle of the upper sections. Ex: in D above the tunnels/walkway, I believe the break was at seat 16 or 18.

Reactions: CPA
Keep in mind if your at the end of a row you’ll have people coming in and out the whole game. As you go closer to the top of the section there’s more people thus more in and outs

I don't know, but I sat in an aisle seat one time and it totally SUCKED! -- Had two families with young kids sitting in that row, and they must have traveled in and out over my ass about 30 times! Bathroom trips, concessions, "Let's see SMOKEY!......." It was ridiculous! I finally offered to move over and have them scoot down on the aisle, just so that I wouldn't have to get up again!!!!!!! 😖

I had aisle seats one year and another issue is as people squeeze in down the row, you tend to get pushed off the end of the bleacher and sit with one cheek hanging.

Aisle Seats in Neyland, as mentioned above, are ALL over the place. I purposely purchase on the aisle…as I’m a decent sized fella…and prefer it. My last visit to Neyland I purchased through UT Ticket Office and was assured they were aisle (Seats 1 and 2)….but when I got to it (West Side Middle Deck) it was right in the middle of the row! But it was 50 yard line…so I just sat my fat ass down and sang Rocky Top till it hurt.

Aisle Seats in Neyland, as mentioned above, are ALL over the place. I purposely purchase on the aisle…as I’m a decent sized fella…and prefer it. My last visit to Neyland I purchased through UT Ticket Office and was assured they were aisle (Seats 1 and 2)….but when I got to it (West Side Middle Deck) it was right in the middle of the row! But it was 50 yard line…so I just sat my fat ass down and sang Rocky Top till it hurt.

Until your butt hurt or your throat from singing?

Reactions: OldLofter
depends on the section, however I know for certain that seat #16 is an isle seat in section C. I am also certain that sitting in seat #32 section C, the left cheek of your ass is on the 50Yd line. There appears to be 32 seats per section in A, B, C, and D (also S, T, U, V on the west side). Not sure about the sections around each end zone.

Until your butt hurt or your throat from singing?
Plenty of "padding" in the butt...have we not met...?

H05g7Do.jpg

Reactions: Dadof2Vols
Looking at some resell tickets and I’m bringing my mother who struggles with heights. She’s ok with upper deck as long as we don’t go up, but she would like aisle seats in case it’s too much and she needs a break.

The ones we are looking at say “Seats 17-25”, does anyone know what we should be looking for that would constitute aisle seats?
I could be wrong but I think they are the ones next to the steps? ☺️

Last edited:
Reactions: djshockley

VN Store

Back