'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

MLB money is better than NFL money if you're elite.
No doubt, but college football pays your entire tuition while college baseball pays about 25-30%. I'm not suggesting he be a professional football player over a professional baseball player, if he's given that choice at some point. I'm suggesting he take a football scholarship offer and play baseball if that opportunity exists.

No doubt, but college football pays your entire tuition while college baseball pays about 25-30%. I'm not suggesting he be a professional football player over a professional baseball player, if he's given that choice at some point. I'm suggesting he take a football scholarship offer and play baseball if that opportunity exists.
You’re a little light on the percentage as it’s closer to 35-40% of total. In state so Hope covers tuition & books. Between the 2 he’s probably covering 80%. Football guys get the full coverage and the extra $5K

Reactions: cncchris33
Baseball is easy money once you get there but MLB treats the minor leagues like a sweat shop. Until recently some teams had players living with host homes and sleeping in a spare bedroom. I’m sure the families were great but I would be so uncomfortable

VN Store

Back