Let’s start the Florida mockery early

For the first time in I don't know when I feel good about this game. That gator meat is gonna taste so sweet

I had the thought that we would be favored to win this contest. Then I remembered who we were playing...
Also, I have a unnatural hate for Florida as well. I saw where you said that in an earlier post and thought it was worded very well.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Well, Gainesville is about as close to Mordor as I've ever come. Orcs in jorts is a big nope!
Sorry, I have been calling Tuscaloosa β€žMordorβ€œ for over a decade now. That name is already taken πŸ˜‰
Transylvania I think is still available. Just don’t go overboard and Name it after someplace REALLY sinister
89A74060-95FD-4C4E-88FA-4F5F70877AAF.jpeg

Sorry, I have been calling Tuscaloosa β€žMordorβ€œ for over a decade now. That name is already taken πŸ˜‰
Transylvania I think is still available. Just don’t go overboard and Name it after someplace REALLY sinister
View attachment 475748

Mordor doesn't work for Tuscaloosa because the villains there are far too short.

Capture.JPG

View attachment 475748

Mordor doesn't work for Tuscaloosa because the villains there are far too short.

View attachment 475751
Sauron didn’t even have a physical body for the entire third age you know

Modor is a country not a city. Barad-Dur is Sauron's fortress and Minas Morgul is the city of the dead/The Witch King's fortress. Both are in Mordor. Y'all can both have one.

Yeah yeah, I know....
fujwh87binx4jwghx5za.gif

gatorjortscollage.jpg

Modor is a country not a city. Barad-Dur is Sauron's fortress and Minas Morgul is the city of the dead/The Witch King's fortress. Both are in Mordor. Y'all can both have one.

Yeah yeah, I know....
View attachment 475759
And Dol Guldur in Southern Mirkwood is still available. I don’t think anyone has made an offer on it since Sauron moved πŸ˜‰
Never apologize for Tolkien Nerdism. It is a fine characteristic πŸ˜ƒ

And Dol Guldur in Southern Mirkwood is still available. I don’t think anyone has made an offer on it since Sauron moved πŸ˜‰
Never apologize for Tolkien Nerdism. It is a fine characteristic πŸ˜ƒ
Don't get me started. Let's just agree that Vandy is in the Shire somewhere. I mean who else would be the Hobbits of the SEC?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
My heavens. We are light years from having enough swagger to talk Sh$t about ANY other team or, showing cockiness off the field till we are worth a damn consistently ON the field

Hope we give it our all at each game. Maybe in a couple years after we beat Bama, UGA and Gators a couple of times would I even consider thrusting out my chest.

My heavens. We are light years from having enough swagger to talk Sh$t about ANY other team or, showing cockiness off the field till we are worth a damn consistently ON the field

Hope we give it our all at each game. Maybe in a couple years after we beat Bama, UGA and Gators a couple of times would I even consider thrusting out my chest.
If you wait until You start winning to have swagger, youβ€˜ll never start winning IMO.

VN Store

Back