Per ESPN Pruitt looking fwd to tell his side of the story.

Volz4lif3

VN Hose Toter
What can he say I’m sure this whole investigation was just made up.. get ready to drag Tennessee more this football season.. I think we got the right coach not to let this be a distraction as much as most of the country hates Tennessee. I’m embracing this hate and I think as Vols we should jus enjoy being the JR Ewing of college football.

What can he say I’m sure this whole investigation was just made up.. get ready to drag Tennessee more this football season.. I think we got the right coach not to let this be a distraction as much as most of the country hates Tennessee. I’m embracing this hate and I think as Vols we should jus enjoy being the JR Ewing of college football.
1m3wib.jpg

He's going to throw Phil under the bus like a good hammer should instead of taking his punishment like a man.
He's probably not going to do a darn thing.

Missing from this thread's title are the key words, "some day." That's what Pruitt actually said: that he's looking forward to telling his side of the story some day.

That's a key phrase. Because it means it's probably never going to happen. It means he doesn't have a plan, he's got no tell-all book in the works, he doesn't know when or if he will ever get the opportunity or the time will ever be right. Just "some day."

What's most likely to happen is, 20 or 30 years from now, when he's an old man, he'll make up some BS about how it was anybody's fault but his own. And sure, that may include implicating Fulmer. But it will be so far in the future, and he will be so unimportant to college sports by then, that practically no one will even notice. It will make the sports page of the local Hoover, Alabama town newspaper. A 90-year-old Paul Finebaum will entertain a few phone calls from 'Bubba fans that mention it. And that'll be it. Pitiful ending to a pitiful career.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if he gets a career crippling show cause, he will empty all the skeletons out of his closet, further shading UT, but also implicating FSU, UGA, and BAMA.
I think it is possible some rich ass booster paid him off to keep quiet.
Were he going to tell-all, throw Phat Fill under the bus, sue the university or some such it would have been done by now. To you legal experts>>> Is there a Time limit on such lawsuits?

he has made comments about other programs at the university also doing illegal activities. That is what he is likely referring to. He better have concrete proof and not just allegations.

He is not going to quietly go away I'm afraid. May not accomplish much but keeping UT in the media spotlight.

If Phil got a show cause I would not shed a tear. A 3-4 break from appearing at any halftime shows would be cool with me.
He would be an easy target for the mustard bottles to rain on at a half time show.
A hundred thousand French's bottles flying thru the air at him would be glorious.
ESPN would lead with the story for weeks.

Let him dig his own grave even further. Nothing he say will do anything to help him ever getting another high level job again.

VN Store

Back