Where to sit @ Pitt

I'm in 107 row O which is right above the lower concourse. This gives you a better angle than the first 12 rows in the lower level as you can see what I'm referencing in my attachments and what @dobre_shunka is peaking about. I chose aisle seats closer to 108 to get a little closer to the 10-15 yard line vs the goal line. Lower numbered seats on this sideline are closer to the midfield point. I am staying at the Wyndham Grand and walking across the bridge to Heinz field. Only 0.9 miles away and an easy walk from what I've researched. I strategically chose here to appease my wife and also be close enough to walk which will allow the tailgating to begin early without having to drive, park, Uber, etc.

Attachments

• 79594166-DE95-4D68-A6B3-2F560A09A27C.jpeg
    79594166-DE95-4D68-A6B3-2F560A09A27C.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 64B4C570-0EDA-4BEE-B10E-DE9F2C6ADF6E.jpeg
    64B4C570-0EDA-4BEE-B10E-DE9F2C6ADF6E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • 3DAFAC35-3F9F-4A8D-8F4D-4A48150CC800.jpeg
    3DAFAC35-3F9F-4A8D-8F4D-4A48150CC800.jpeg
    927.6 KB · Views: 19
I'm in 107 row O which is right above the lower concourse. This gives you a better angle than the first 12 rows in the lower level as you can see what I'm referencing in my attachments and what @dobre_shunka is peaking about. I chose aisle seats closer to 108 to get a little closer to the 10-15 yard line vs the goal line. Lower numbered seats on this sideline are closer to the midfield point. I am staying at the Wyndham Grand and walking across the bridge to Heinz field. Only 0.9 miles away and an easy walk from what I've researched. I strategically chose here to appease my wife and also be close enough to walk which will allow the tailgating to begin early without having to drive, park, Uber, etc.

solid strategy

Reactions: GRRN7MAXIMS
I'm sitting in my recliner, probably with a sliced roast lamb sandwich, a freezer-chilled mug of goat milk stout, a small platter of raw broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and celery (just to avoid Shirley's, 'You have to eat vegetables!' nagging), and our lab-shepherd mix barking like crazy every time I cheer a big Vols' play. Best darn seat on the planet, probably the solar system as well, if not the entire galaxy.
Doing the same but totally different F&B

Section 511 Row J. My dad and I's Steeler season tickets are section 512 Row F and they are great seats for reference. A lot still available in the 510, 511, & 512 sections through Pitt Ticket Office.

Reactions: bigorangedude
I know the Pitt student section, whatever that may be like, is in the northwest part of the stadium. Like sections 124-128 and up. I’m going to be with about 10 VFLs in Section 538.

yep! several of us bought over around this section

Out of curiosity I checked their site to what's left. Lower bowl has limited singles except for one section and the closed in endzone. Upper deck still seems pretty open.
1657735486717.png

If you’re looking to sit with other Tennessee fans, sections 101-106 typically have the highest percentage of away fans. That’s also where your band will sit. Otherwise, any section on the visitor side (up to 116/119) would be a fine place to sit. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

If you’re looking to sit with other Tennessee fans, sections 101-106 typically have the highest percentage of away fans. That’s also where your band will sit. Otherwise, any section on the visitor side (up to 116/119) would be a fine place to sit. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
Does Stage AE have the pregame tailgate for Pitt games like they do for Steeler games?

Does Stage AE have the pregame tailgate for Pitt games like they do for Steeler games?
They normally do not. There have been some one-off instances in the past, but I would not expect anything for this game. Besides the lot tailgates, the Pitt Band does a pregame show near the Mister Rogers statue and many of the restaurants and bars between Heinz and PNC will have their own events going on.

They normally do not. There have been some one-off instances in the past, but I would not expect anything for this game. Besides the lot tailgates, the Pitt Band does a pregame show near the Mister Rogers statue and many of the restaurants and bars between Heinz and PNC will have their own events going on.
Too bad, I always enjoyed that before Steeler games. Thanks for the info

Reactions: HailToPitt725

VN Store

Back