Shannon Terry - Founder of Rivals speaks on Nico

200w.gif

Reactions: NomadVol
I am looking forward to Nico. However, Tayven Jackson is no slouch either.

Hendon is rightfully our guy this year but next year should get interesting. I just wish Hendon had more talent around him (there is some but not enough to compete with big dogs).

I am looking forward to Nico. However, Tayven Jackson is no slouch either.

Hendon is rightfully our guy this year but next year should get interesting. I just wish Hendon had more talent around him (there is some but not enough to compete with big dogs).
I think Jackson gets to start. Nico is played in a few games, but maintains a redshirt status. Then all bets are off in his RS-freshman year.

Jackson may be an outstanding starter, but Iamaleava will get plenty of opportunities to show that he's better. Not a bad problem, except someone is probably gonna transfer.

If Nico does take the job, I wonder if Jackson would be willing to change positions? He's definitively athletic and talented enough to play another position, but he may just not want to.

I think Jackson gets to start. Nico is played in a few games, but maintains a redshirt status. Then all bets are off in his RS-freshman year.

Jackson may be an outstanding starter, but Iamaleava will get plenty of opportunities to show that he's better. Not a bad problem, except someone is probably gonna transfer.

If Nico does take the job, I wonder if Jackson would be willing to change positions? He's definitively athletic and talented enough to play another position, but he may just not want to.

Yeah, I hope we can hold onto both players. It will be hard if both are good enough (and I think they will be).

Oh Nick Is sorry he chased Arch because Nico was interested in the Elephant. Good for Coach who recognized early this Kid has it all to be Tennessee first Heisman winner officially. Now the only thing no one knows is when it comes down to live action will Nico have it between the ear holes. Many QB couldn't pass that test against big time defense. Go Big Orange. In CHRIST Alone

Oh Nick Is sorry he chased Arch because Nico was interested in the Elephant. Good for Coach who recognized early this Kid has it all to be Tennessee first Heisman winner officially. Now the only thing no one knows is when it comes down to live action will Nico have it between the ear holes. Many QB couldn't pass that test against big time defense. Go Big Orange. In CHRIST Alone

It wasn't just Arch and Nico, Saban could have also went after Malachi Nelson (who rivals has ahead of Nico) and Dante Moore (who is a good 4 star).

Not likely to change positions he’s all QB won 3 straight State Championships slinging it around.

Reactions: OneVolNation

Echos of the HB love...

I think Nico is likely to be good...but havent watched any of his games or highlights so i am going on star rankings.

However, to burden him with that albatross (Heisman talk) before he even makes it to his frist practice...dorsnt even make sense.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Echos of the HB love...

I think Nico is likely to be good...but havent watched any of his games or highlights so i am going on star rankings.

However, to burden him with that albatross (Heisman talk) before he even makes it to his frist practice...dorsnt even make sense.
Not at all I said he has all the tools to be great just like Bama QBs recently plays in high octane offense as well. But I did preference this by saying does he have it between the ear holes that we want know until he is facing big time defense. Oh by the way Bailey not even in his stratosphere as pure Talent. In CHRIST Alone

He’s going to be awesome. After Hooker leaves though I’ll be nervous if he starts as a freshman. Freshman QB is scary. Then we still have Jackson on the team too

Joe Milton will be the game 1 starter next year if he shows improvement he will finish the year if not Nico or tayven will be starting by mid season… I don’t wanna lose tayven but I’m not sure he will accept sitting behind Nico if he loses the job…

The talent level between Nico and Jackson is not even close. Huge difference in abilities. Highly doubtful Jackson is ever more than a backup. Also think about giving Nico an 8m deal to sit behind a dude threw the ball 10 times a game ? That is not likely either. Tayven is serviceable but Nico is a game changing QB they don't usually sit

Joe Milton will be the game 1 starter next year if he shows improvement he will finish the year if not Nico or tayven will be starting by mid season… I don’t wanna lose tayven but I’m not sure he will accept sitting behind Nico if he loses the job…

Milton? You do realize that Hooker is the unquestioned starter?

Milton will only play if Hooker gets hurt or we’re blowing a team out.

Reactions: dduncan4163
And that’s why we went ALL IN for him. Our coaches see it too

They freakin' better!!! I still have a bad taste in my mouth where Heup chose Milton over Hooker. If Nico sits and watches Milton flounder, which he's done his entire collegiate career even at UT, then Nico needs to hit the portal. Nobody gets better watching others play in the games.

VN Store

Back