Current win streaks again another team

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Having trouble finding this info on Google, I’m curious if anyone has any insight.

We have lost 15 in a row to Bama, I would like to know if that’s the current longest win streak (in terms of games played) between two teams in football.

I know Georgia has 12 in a row against Kentucky, but that’s the next highest one I could find. Anyone have any ideas where to find this info?

Edit: I found that Bama has 14 in a row against Miss State and Arkansas, so that’s higher than GA/KY.

Another notable active streak is that Texas A&M has 24 in a row over TCU, but not sure when those two will play again.

If you'd rather Bama's streak over Tennessee be the longest in the SEC because of a technicality, then I won't argue with you.

I kind of already assumed it was the longest in the SEC. Just curious as to where it fell nationally.

Trust me, the Bama streak doesn’t hurt my feelings. By far the best 15 years in Bama’s history vs. by far the worst 15 years in Tennessee’s history. Kind of a no-brainer how that should go.

Now Florida vs us… that one hurts my feelings.

I kind of already assumed it was the longest in the SEC. Just curious as to where it fell nationally.

Trust me, the Bama streak doesn’t hurt my feelings. By far the best 15 years in Bama’s history vs. by far the worst 15 years in Tennessee’s history. Kind of a no-brainer how that should go.

Our streak is tied with Arkansas. Arkansas, like Tennessee, has played Alabama every year since Saban has been there and hasn't beaten Alabama once with Saban at the helm.

What's more embarrassing...dropping 16 out of the last 17 to UF or going 5-5 against Vandy since 2012?

Even though Vandy is garbage, the UF record is probably more embarrassing.

Reactions: volbound1700
What's more embarrassing...dropping 16 out of the last 17 to UF or going 5-5 against Vandy since 2012?

It isn't just the fact we lose to Florida but how we lose to them. Nearly ever season, our most inept performance is against Florida. It is literally a mental issue for Tennessee.

It isn't just the fact we lose to Florida but how we lose to them. Nearly ever season, our most inept performance is against Florida. It is literally a mental issue for Tennessee.
Yep. Vandy is garbage, but several of those UF teams we have lost to have been bad as well.

It really isn't just Tennessee against Florida. Everyone in the East has had issues with them except Missouri who tends to be too ignorant of the series to care.

Kentucky tends to lay eggs against Florida (and in some ways Tennessee as well. We tend to beat Kentucky more than we actually should).

Georgia has struggled at times with Florida despite having better team.

Vanderbilt rarely beats them even when Vandy has been decent (James Franklin).

Florida just has this hex over a lot of teams.

At least 2 of the 5 were Franklin’s. Like or hate the guy, he made Vandy fun to watch. Those dudes were scrappy and full of trick plays.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back