Most memorable VN recruiting thread

boomvol

Since it’s been a whole 2 days almost since our last commit, I thought it’d be fun to reminisce a little bit about the hours spent on the recruiting forum. What is the most memorable player thread/recruitment (regardless of if they became a Vol) that you can remember in your time on Volnation?

I don’t post much on here but I’m a pretty constant observer; the ones that came to mind that sparked this idea were:

Torrence Gibson
Adoree Jackson
Jalen Hurd
Cordarrelle Patterson
Henry T (unfortunately)

Curious to see which threads stand out to everyone over their time here

Since it’s been a whole 2 days almost since our last commit, I thought it’d be fun to reminisce a little bit about the hours spent on the recruiting forum. What is the most memorable player thread/recruitment (regardless of if they became a Vol) that you can remember in your time on Volnation?

I don’t post much on here but I’m a pretty constant observer; the ones that came to mind that sparked this idea were:

Torrence Gibson
Adoree Jackson
Jalen Hurd
Cordarrelle Patterson
Henry T (unfortunately)

some say if you go down to the strip, you can still hear Gibson on his official visit

Jesse Scroggins III

I believe Sab sent him the open letter about how big a star he would be at Tennessee. Scroggins signed with USC and was there at the same time as Kiffin. Scroggins then went to JUCO and ended up at Arizona. I don’t think he played much at all anywhere.

Scroggins - the love letter
Gibson - the 6 day visit
Darnell Washington - got AV ran off
Chris Russell - just because that one guy lol
Vonn Bell - was a meltdown
Terrence Lewis - decommitted at least 6 times
I always wondered what happened to AV. Wanna give me the skinny on what went down?

Torrence Gibson
Adoree Jackson
Jalen Hurd
Cordarrelle Patterson
Henry T (unfortunately)

The best ever was when we were recruiting Gruden. Some of the best evenings I ever spent on volnation

Eddrick Lofton
Dude is like 40 and now ready to qualify.

Scroggins thread has to be the one imo. I don’t think we’ve seen a poster come as close to a restraining order from a player as that one. The Sab love letter is part of recruiting forum lore now.

Torrence Gibson
Adoree Jackson
Jalen Hurd
Cordarrelle Patterson
Henry T (unfortunately)

Gruden threads were the best threads.

Scroggins - the love letter
Gibson - the 6 day visit
Darnell Washington - got AV ran off
Chris Russell - just because that one guy lol
Vonn Bell - was a meltdown
Terrence Lewis - decommitted at least 6 times
Darnell Washington and Orange shoe string tips. He was ours!

Reactions: boomvol

VN Store

Back