War in Ukraine

Oh I expect them to try and push us into it. If we had an executive in the oval with a backbone we should tell them to pound sand. We got them that far now Europe can finish the job since it’s their economic group. So yeah we know there will be no backbone thus it will likely end up as you’re saying.
Yep. 2024 can’t come soon enough.

It's fine because those places are now only mostly Russian and not fully Russian? It's not rape because the raptist didnt finish?

There were no Russian troops there before, and there are now. That's land grabbing. Just like us having troops in foreign bases.
If they actually want Russian troops in their land that's their business and not ours. Plus Abkhazia is actually the homeland for Abkhazians. Abkhazians and Georgians really don't get along from my understanding.

That’s the only point in your last umpteen posts in this thread I would argue. Rebuilding Ukraine SHOULD be shouldered more by Europe than the US but I expect it will actually happen the other way ‘round.

Of course it will...just like with the military assistance current;y being provided.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think what is being provided is still part of the original pledge. They are not giving it out as cash all at once. They are donating it as Ukraine can prove they are in need of it.

Russia will lose, Ukraine will lose. The US will lose. This war was just a stupid excercise in fultility. The one country that WILL win however is China unfortunately. Nothing better than estranging your two primary opponents from one another, decimating the military of the opponent that you share a massive border with, and driving that opponent into your obligation.
A classic masterpiece of war and diplomacy by the CCP
I suspect China has learned quite a bit from this war (oops, special operation). They now know that the Russian military is a paper tiger with little professional leadership and inferior weapons. They've also learned that US hardware is highly effective and they haven't even seen our best stuff. They may be a little more reluctant to force the issue with Taiwan than they were a few months ago.

I hope we learn some lessons about what happens when a country allows themselves to become dependent on a rival.
Dude, Biden is emptying our strategic oil reserves and shipping them to our biggest rival (China). China also holds massive amounts of our debt whilst Biden’s Treasury continues to print money as fast as the presses will spin. Out government LEARN????? The speed of the stupidity is ACCELERATING.
We are at the mercy of the idiots and the criminally insane that we have selected as our government.
38D56825-8467-4AED-A659-6E2358DB6CF1.gif

Did I say anything about NOT doing this things you mentioned above?

You really lack reading comprehension skills and simply aren't very bright.
No need for insults. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's the simple truth. Most companies want to send out a job description with a list of qualifications and preferred skills and let somebody come in and demonstrate their qualifications. Employers, especially small business owners that don't have a full blown HR department, aren't going to take extra time to have somebody come in and "educate" them about all the job descriptions in another industry. It's an applicant's responsibility to educate an employer about their work history and qualifications.

I suspect China has learned quite a bit from this war (oops, special operation). They now know that the Russian military is a paper tiger with little professional leadership and inferior weapons. They've also learned that US hardware is highly effective and they haven't even seen our best stuff. They may be a little more reluctant to force the issue with Taiwan than they were a few months ago.
We're not about to stop China if they were to ever decide to invade Taiwan.

China is in dire straits rn. They have borrowed far, far more than they can repay (mostly building real-estate and infrastructure). They then got struck hard by covid lock downs. China took a zero tolerance policy to covid and it cost them dearly. Just yesterday they took to beating back crowds trying to withdraw all their savings in a black Friday type melt down.

How can you extract the good “business deals” if you’re not there for the rebuild?

We cannot even effectively function providing our own needs..yoiu and I know it as we talk about it all the time. I am hanging by a thread on a $130K order now because I cant get (8) vacuum pumps to a company right now before the end of Jan 2023.
I am over this crap.

Of course the Ukrainians would be preferential treatment to make USA look skrong

Reactions: allvol123
Russia isn't going to be rebuilding Ukraine, they wouldn't have the funds to do so even if they managed to pull out the W in this one.
They are starting the rebuild right now in Mariupol. Plus, thanks to the sanctions, the West has driven up the price of oil. They are swimming in money right now.

We're not about to stop China if they were to ever decide to invade Taiwan.

They won't any time soon after seeing what Putin's misstep is costing Russia. Besides China is in pretty dire economic straits right now. They're basically robbing their citizen's bank accounts to stay afloat.

No need for insults. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's the simple truth. Most companies want to send out a job description with a list of qualifications and preferred skills. Employers, especially small business owners that don't have a full blown HR aren't going to take extra time to have somebody come in and "educate" them about all the job descriptions in another industry. It's an applicant's responsibility to educate an employer about their work history and qualifications.
What if the employer already has a bias against veterans? You really think that doesn't exist? And yes companies could more than educate themselves on the actually jobs (MOS, AFSC, etc) that exist in the military. This way employers have a more open mind when interviewing veterans.

Plus as we've already discussed there are job candidates that can easily put all the right keywords in their resume and BS their way thru the entire interview.

They learned that during the GW1 and have been playing catchup since. I would not underestimate their abilities as they steal everything and have such a vast number of engineers.
Hence why Russia is a 2nd rate power with little money and resources...the CCP..whoa they have quality to some degree and vast numbers.

VN Store

Back