War in Ukraine

Oh they’re gonna be bitter. No doubt. But they are going to be powerless to do anything about it. This is THE chance to square off against the Russians like we prepped for since the end of WWII and we won’t even be firing a shot.

Focus brother...CCP is our enemy. The Russkies are the proxy

No, I implied that had we not wasted money on blowing up Russians and spending money on the Ukrainians that we could have spent that money on something else such as roads.... etc.

I understand what you implied and I'm telling you that's nonsense since we still could have done that and didn't.
It wasn't either or and literally NO ONE was clamoring to build roads and house vets.

And I see it a bit differently, I don't see money spent on "blowing up Russians" as wasted money. In fact, I see the money and resources being spent as money well spent to further degrade the military and economy of an enemy of the U.S. the fact that American's aren't having to get in the crosshairs is icing on that cake.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yeah, it was too. We could have stood by and done nothing, or we could do what we did. We should let the Europeans defend their own continent like we aren't doing. F Europe, I'm sick of their globalist ways.

200.gif

And I see it a bit differently, I don't see money spent on "blowing up Russians" as wasted money. In fact, I see the money and resources being spent as money well spent to further degrade the military and economy of an enemy of the U.S. the fact that American's aren't having to get in the crosshairs is icing on that cake.
This is the US/Russian proxy war to end all proxy wars. Russia is fighting it directly while we just sit back and reload their adversary. As long as Ukraine wants to fight the invading bastards the West is going to be more than happy to help fund the destruction of Russia.

OK..what is the value off these assets that can be seized? Tell us or dont be acute
Between us and Europe it's over $700 billion. I would also be fine with reducing several other budgets to pay for this. Including defense spending. Seize it all, pay everyone back, rest goes to rebuild Ukraine

Between us and Europe it's over $700 billion. I would also be fine with reducing several other budgets to pay for this. Including defense spending. Seize it all, pay everyone back, rest goes to rebuild Ukraine

What are the numbers we can seize..Geezus. Throwing out numbers you dont even know.

VN Store

Back