Why can't we get any offensive commitments?

Love me some Darnell Wright! If the 4* FL QB is worth 9.5m may have to pony up another 2m to keep Nico. Not sure why we can ‘t get better/more higher rated players with the Skyer (sp) war chest. Can CJH & staff recruit at an SEC level?
Please tell me you are not serious?!

Daddychad,I did not know that Francis was close.with Christobal and the o-line coach at Miami when they were at Oregon.He's gone where he has had a connection for a couple of years.Sorry to lose out on him,but,let's get the others.It's still four months until early signing day.Go Vols!
Actually was all about NIL. Of course the connection played a role or Miami doesn’t even get into the picture. Usc and Tennessee were the two schools he was talking to going into the weekend with Bama trying to get back into it. Both sides usc and Tennessee thought it was one of those two schools then Miami came in with a 4 million dollar offer. The money wasn’t the only thing but it’s the thing that catapulted Miami ahead of everyone else.

Please tell me you are not serious?!
Do u want Miami to out spend us? If a 4* is worth $9.5m at QB, what is a 5* QB out of Cal worth to tOSU, Mich, OK, FL & ND. Please enlighten me. $10m to $12m is not off the table. Yes it is ridiculous $. Welcome to the new world of NIL. If I’m Nico, I shopping.

Do u want Miami to out spend us? If a 4* is worth $9.5m at QB, what is a 5* QB out of Cal worth to tOSU, Mich, OK, FL & ND. Please enlighten me. $10m to $12m is not off the table. Yes it is ridiculous $. Welcome to the new world of NIL. If I’m Nico, I’m shopping.
Do we know what our offer was? I don’t want Miami out bidding us for Playboy of the Month.

Well I guess the next potential boom or kick to the balls will be the 7th when Seldon commits.
Penn State vs Tennessee.

Callahan and AP feel good. No freaking idea anymore here.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Well I guess the next potential boom or kick to the balls will be the 7th when Seldon commits.
Penn State vs Tennessee.

Callahan and AP feel good. No freaking idea anymore here.
Don’t see Seldon commiting. Just a feeling. See TN finishing with a top 15 class. See us being competitive with KY. Good enough to get a bid to the Cracker Jack Bowl. Happy trails to you.

Dude Clemson has the number 4 recruiting class in the country with an average 91 player rating. I'm curious did you actually look at Clemsons current class before you made this statement
What did my statement have to do with Clemson’s recruit class rank or their individual strength as a program? I said they’re in a fast sinking CONFERENCE which is 💯 facts and I don’t care how many games they win vs crap ACC opponents they could get left out of the final dance if they don’t jump ship fast.

Give me a 3-4 star OL with big frame and nasty attitude, sit 1 year to bulk then play with a chip !! The old Nebraska way- Remember Drew Richmond 5 STAH?
Now that was old school grown man football. They were 6'5 to 6'6 guys who knew how to plow a whole. Them ole corn fed boys out of Nebraska.

Now that was old school grown man football. They were 6'5 to 6'6 guys who knew how to plow a whole. Them ole corn fed boys out of Nebraska.
The real old Nebraska system.
giphy.gif

Going back to OP, it is odd we can't bring more recruits. Sounds like NIL is the issue.

Still I think paying big on a QB is a better investment then paying big on a single offensive-lineman.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Just lost O-lineman today. You would think with Nico and Heupel, we could land some of these guys. Doing great on defense though.

When are we going to land a good WR? We missed on Carnell Tate already and there isn't a major standout on the radar.
Just picked up the # 1 TE in the Nation. I am not at all worried about the offense and really welcome the list of defensive players we are adding at positions of need. There should some way to remove all these negative people who populate this board and send them back to their Georgia or Florida boards I know, we can put the on ignore but why can’t we make it simple and keep them from posting. It will only get worse as we start beating them again

VN Store

Back