KNS Infatuation With Lane Kiffin

Delmar

So I get up this morning and open up the KNS and get not one but two articles by Blake Toppmeyer on Lane Kiffin filling up the front page of the sports section and literally half of the rest of it. The problem is they are nothing more than a regurgitation of the same junk we already knew about Lame. That he is so full of 💩 that his eyes are brown. Repeats of the “incident” at Neyland as well as his justification of the screw job he gave us after one year as coach. And his history of wandering from job to job. (And now Oxford just might be his Mecca.) Of course Blake didn’t have the nads to ask him his justification for his players flopping like fainting goats. Not to mention that both articles had basically the same information in them. Guess the KNS had to have some filler this morning. It’s just ridiculous.

Reactions: feathersax
So I get up this morning and open up the KNS and get not one but two articles by Blake Toppmeyer on Lane Kiffin filling up the front page of the sports section and literally half of the rest of it. The problem is they are nothing more than a regurgitation of the same junk we already knew about Lame. That he is so full of 💩 that his eyes are brown. Repeats of the “incident” at Neyland as well as his justification of the screw job he gave us after one year as coach. And his history of wandering from job to job. (And now Oxford just might be his Mecca.) Of course Blake didn’t have the nads to ask him his justification for his players flopping like fainting goats. Not to mention that both articles had basically the same information in them. Guess the KNS had to have some filler this morning. It’s just ridiculous.
I think your problem started when you decided to open up KNS.

I think your problem started when you decided to open up KNS.
Probably true but it’s better than the Commercial Appeal. That rag is a disaster. I’m about to try The Daily Memphian and see if it’s any good. I’m just old and a creature of habit opening up a paper in the morning.

Probably true but it’s better than the Commercial Appeal. That rag is a disaster. I’m about to try The Daily Memphian and see if it’s any good. I’m just old and a creature of habit opening up a paper in the morning.
They are all garbage now since almost everyone of them is owned by massive corporations that don’t want actual reporting performed anymore. Just about everything we read is propaganda on some level.

sounds kinda sus,, hope you got a paid for virus protector.

VN Store

Back