‘23 GA DL Tyree Weathersby (Tennessee)

I think all fans that follow recruiting are star gazers and offer list watchers.
Everyone wants the highest rank guys individually and the highest team rankings.
but in the final analysis, all we as fans can do is hope that our coaching staff has done a good job when selecting who they offer and then hope, if we get that recruit, that they will be a success on the field.
I know I’m being Captain Obvious here. But it’s easy to forget such things when rooting for our team.

What do you do if "georgia caliber" players are not currently interested in coming here? Just don't take anyone? Cancel the season? Sub 80 IQ.
Haha if we snag Hunter O. I will shutup but it seems like we cannot get any highly touted DL recruits. West was not a take at UGA so don’t counter with that.

Haha if we snag Hunter O. I will shutup but it seems like we cannot get any highly touted DL recruits. West was not a take at UGA so don’t counter with that.

but he was a take for UF, FSU,LSU,Auburn, South Carolina, Texas, UT, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Miss St, Nebraska, Arizona St, Oregon and VT

Jordan Phillips was also a sure take at UF who has been better than us on the DL for forever now.

Last edited:
Our goal is to keep building and growing…. You can’t skip steps and become Georgia over night.
Agree, we certainly need bodies on DL. This kid has a good frame just not an offer list to make me think he’s a star or something unless he’s a late bloomer.

VN Store

Back