Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Basilio’s 6/29 blog dives into TN’s N-I-L issues.

The Tony Basilio Show
Quit reading his nonsense this is all lies SPYRE is a business so they can legally give offers to anyone without UT or NCAA oversight…continuing to lend credence to this rumor could possibly prevent ppl from joining Spyre because then they will think it is a lost cause…have other programs caught up with our NIL? Yes and that’s why we need to get more UT fans to join our NIL (Spyre), whether you are ignorant to the situation or not stop spreading this rumor unless you don’t care about the success of our program.

Ok, I gotta ask...why tf do you use hyphens for, seemingly only, the NIL acronym? I can't make any sense of it, but maybe you known something I don't.

That’s just how I write it. I guess I could go N/I/L as well. I’m not typically going to write out Name, Image, and/or likeness or Name/Image/Likeness, or Name-Image-Likeness or name, image, and/or likeness. I also shorten University of South Carolina and U of Southern Calif as USCe (or USCjr) and USCw. And tOSU. I’m need a go to for UT and UT. Maybe UTK and UTA or UTjr and UT. Texas A&M is another problem. I usually go with TxAM but I’ve seen variations.

That’s just how I write it. I guess I could go N/I/L as well. I’m not typically going to write out Name, Image, and/or likeness or Name/Image/Likeness, or Name-Image-Likeness or name, image, and/or likeness. I also shorten University of South Carolina and U of Southern Calif as USCe (or USCjr) and USCw. And tOSU. I’m need a go to for UT and UT. Maybe UTK and UTA or UTjr and UT. Texas A&M is another problem. I usually go with TxAM but I’ve seen variations.
Or just Texas for Texas.

Quit reading his nonsense this is all lies SPYRE is a business so they can legally give offers to anyone without UT or NCAA oversight…continuing to lend credence to this rumor could possibly prevent ppl from joining Spyre because then they will think it is a lost cause…have other programs caught up with our NIL? Yes and that’s why we need to get more UT fans to join our NIL (Spyre), whether you are ignorant to the situation or not stop spreading this rumor unless you don’t care about the success of our program.

(865) 200-5402

Starts right now. Have at it. Or post here exactly what you have issues with. I didn’t see anything all that egregious.

At least Basilio doesn’t simply rehash the narrative coming from the UTAD PR Department.

LOL - a Basilio blog is going to be the nail in the coffin for UT and Spyre. Hilarious.

I promise you there are accurate and inaccurate blogs about all major programs involving NIL.

LOL - a Basilio blog is going to be the nail in the coffin for UT and Spyre. Hilarious.

I promise you there are accurate and inaccurate blogs about all major programs involving NIL.

Yesterday, during the Sports Fix at 6, Hyams said that Djokovic is trying to become the 4th male, singles champion to win 4x straight Wimbledons. Then I thought he said that Federer had won 7x straight. Maybe I heard it wrong and the comment/question was about three others that were in 4x straight FINALS (which RF has done). But he excluded Boris Becker as one of the 3x answers. Boris had been to 4x straight finals.

I also heard DonaldT, jr on Bongino’s podcast last week claim that AT&T “owns” CNN. Wrong. They “owned” CNN. They spun off their content and merged it with Discovery Communications and it is now a different company called WB-Discovery (WBD for future reference). Sometimes the **** thrown against the wall slides off. Basilio certainly has some big, brown piles around.

Yesterday, during the Sports Fix at 6, Hyams said that Djokovic is trying to become the 4th male, singles champion to win 4x straight Wimbledons. Then I thought he said that Federer had won 7x straight. Maybe I heard it wrong and the comment/question was about three others that were in 4x straight FINALS (which RF has done). But he excluded Boris Becker as one of the 3x answers. Boris had been to 4x straight finals.

I also heard DonaldT, jr on Bongino’s podcast last week claim that AT&T “owns” CNN. Wrong. They “owned” CNN. They spun off their content and merged it with Discovery Communications and it is now a different company called WB-Discovery (WBD for future reference). Sometimes the **** thrown against the wall slides off. Basilio certainly has some big, brown piles around.
I called in and said Federer, Sampras and that red-headed German, drew a blank on Becker's name, but I could see his face and I, apparently was wrong, Bjorn Borg was the correct answer

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
From what I saw, Machack had a country Mike to go in terms of ball-handling. He just looked very unnatural trying to drive. May have been nerves and limited opportunity, but he's a work in progress in that department. Gave me some early-career Yves Pons vibes with the ball on the perimeter.
I’ve been to 27 countries but not Mike. Is that anything like Kurdistan?

Reactions: cncchris33
Grant Williams was a talking head on Stadium's Free Agency Show yesterday, and he was very good. I think he's got a future behind the mic once he hangs his jersey up.

VN Store

Back